Ada, OK
✟9,770.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
these rpg's are set up in the style of the old-school pen & ink RPG's. Most of them are free form where you create a character and enter them into the narrative of the story that the Game Master (GM) has set up.

So mostly you are looking at a creative writing round table where each player takes turns adding to the story. Now some of the users here are very strict about rules, numbers, statistics and such as in a real world rpg. However, most GM's are not as strict and will allow pretty much anything within the parameters set up at the beginning of the RPG and within the rules of CF (now foru.ms)

First create a character in the Characters forum here: http://foru.ms/f175-rpg-characters.html If you need help creating a character, take a look at some of those created by veteran members. Or let me know And I'll pm a character over to you to look at. Now don't just copy them as your own (that will cause some people...well anyone :p to get upset, and you don't want that because the help stops coming in then :D) Note: Please give your character depth and go according to the rules posted in the stickies at the top of the character forum. Shallow uninvolving characters are hindering to a good rpg and poison to a moderate rpg.

Then select the rpg that you wish to join in the OOC thread here: http://foru.ms/f160-rpg-ooc.html And post in asking if you can join in.

Once you have been okay'd, ask the GM or player for the link to the actual RPG and ask for a summary of the rpg in play or read up on past posts so that you know what is going on. (Nothing is worse than a player who just jumps in and has no idea about the past events in the rpg. Players will leave you behind or worse get really annoyed at you, then leave you behind)

Hope this helps, if you got questions, pm me and I'll try to help.

Upvote 0