How do you do your hair?

EstherStar

May 21, 2013
✟7,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mine's just temperamental either just the way i want it or a witchy looking fright wig much like the horses mane in my profile pic.

Its getting cut and dyed when ive got the cash. I fancy going red.

I've always thought your hair looks pretty good personally. :)

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
i straighten mine once in awhile but basically leave it be and wear it down most of the time. When it isnt down its usually in a ponytail or fixed up if a special occassion. I dont dye my hair but when those greys start a coming i may wash them away or pull them out one at a time.

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i straighten mine once in awhile but basically leave it be and wear it down most of the time. When it isnt down its usually in a ponytail or fixed up if a special occassion. I dont dye my hair but when those greys start a coming i may wash them away or pull them out one at a time.

I LOVE the colour of your hair! Its gorgeous!

Mine was dyed black for quite a few years, but now I have blonde foils, with dark, almost black on the bottom. Think the way I have it is kinda like what they refer to as "Top Deck". My profile pic and Avatar dont really show what it looks like now. Its much blonder on top, especially compared to my profile pic.

I dont wear mine up in a pony tail much. Dont like the way it looks on me! :D Sometimes I wear it pulled back off my face with a head band.

Upvote 0

sk8brdkd

Audio A Sk8er
Feb 25, 2006
Wayne
Visit site
✟73,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My hair is short. I put blond highlights in it every 6 months. Normally to take care of it I will comb it at night b4 going to bed n in the morning I don't have to do anything bc it still looks like I just combed it -- usually anyways

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bluegreysky

Can't adult today.
Sep 11, 2006
Saint Augustine, FL
✟22,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well let's see… I have 21-inch long fine mostly-straight hair and so it makes itself heavy and if I don't do something about it it will lay limp against my scalp and just look tired and sad. I have to brush and blow-dry a lot of dry shampoo and lightweight hairspray into it with my head flipped upside down or backcomb some of it to get it to volumize and look like something.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
My hair's longish (for a guy, I guess). Like 3 inches, sometimes 4. It's super thick, I can hold pencils in it. No really, I can, and I have.
I usually just run my hands through it when I step out of the shower in the morning to get it out of my face and call it good. I used to spend like an hour a day giving myself a faux hawk back in middle school. I'm sure glad I grew out of that. Now it takes like 10 seconds.

Upvote 0

Ayersy

Friendly Neighborhood Nihilist
Sep 2, 2009
England
✟17,209.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I haven't had my hair short for over 10 years now, so it comes down to my lower back. I either tie it back in a ponytail for work, or just leave it blowing freely in the wind.

I did dye it (and my beard) black, but I haven't done that in a while, so it's slowly turning brown again, instead of black. Need to get back on that...

Upvote 0