Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Say someone has a great idea for a business but lacks the means for execution. How often can that person go to someone that would have an interest in getting it off the ground and the wherewithal to do so, and still keep a small percentage in the stakes of it?

I have an idea for an online startup, but it's in an area that I virtually no clue how to do. I would prefer to keep it within 2 or 3 people than go to company to launch, but I need to know how to approach people that I can trust. Are there any things I can do to safeguard my ideas in order for them not to be stolen?

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Say someone has a great idea for a business but lacks the means for execution. How often can that person go to someone that would have an interest in getting it off the ground and the wherewithal to do so, and still keep a small percentage in the stakes of it?

I have an idea for an online startup, but it's in an area that I virtually no clue how to do. I would prefer to keep it within 2 or 3 people than go to company to launch, but I need to know how to approach people that I can trust. Are there any things I can do to safeguard my ideas in order for them not to be stolen?
As far as I know, you have only 2 avenues: secrecy or patent.
TD:)

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0