How do I reach the lost? Even on forums but appropriately?

GoryiaIsCool

Apr 4, 2007
UTAH, North United States of America
Visit site
✟15,762.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Any help would be good or better please, thank you.

Any athiests/others who would like/love/both to come to know Jesus Christ and Salvation may Private Message me if they wish/need/both to do so.

God Bless and I will be praying in agreement to Matthew 18: 19 and 20

CShephard53

Somebody shut me up so I can live out loud!
Mar 15, 2007
✟13,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Any athiests/others who would like/love/both to come to know Jesus Christ and Salvation may Private Message me if they wish/need/both to do so.
I could be wrong, but they will probably not be looking in this particular subforum.

Anyway, love people. Find out where they're at. Don't try and persuade, but befriend. You cannot reach the lost- that's the Holy Spirit's job. You're just planting the seed- do it through your actions and attitudes.

Upvote 0

FenderElctrc

JESUS IS AWESOME!!
Sep 20, 2006
Gotta keep it secret
Visit site
✟17,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Any help would be good or better please, thank you.

God Bless and I will be praying in agreement to Matthew 18: 19 and 20
Study the Bible and learn how Jesus did it. Preach the Gospel. Just know, if you do this, you will be persecuted and hated. I plan on doing this and I'm currently studying the Bible.

Upvote 0

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have found that the best way to reach the lost is to truly be interested in who they are and why they think/feel the way that they do. God gave each of us free will to choose & that should not be violated. We should lovingly get the message across without judgement, and leave it at that. As you reach out, pray that the Holy Spirit would touch that person's heart, and give you the wisdom to know what to say & do for them. Also pray that He would send someone in to their lives that can be there with them, since you can not be. That ensures the seed you've planted gets nurtured by someone who is able to be face to face with them.

Indeed, each individual is different. What would reach one person will push away the next. That's why it is absolutely essential to respect each person's individuality and understand their personality before getting too deep in conversation about Christ. Another good point I feel is to talk about a little of everything. Let them know that you're not just interested in their relationship with Christ, but also about their overall well-being in life.

Hope this helps. God bless you. Continue to reach out to those who are hurting and the Lord will surely provide you with everything you need to effectively minister.

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Your spiritual mind, your heart, is the voice box of our Lord Jesus Christ. As Dr. Holly said that one approach will bring one to our Lord, but the same approach to others will push them away.

I have already experienced that with a number of saved people who post on these forums.

Foundation in His Word is the only way, and showing the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0