Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not a Christian but would like to pray for them. Say, may Lord Jesus heals him/her lung and quickly discharge from hospital?

How can i do that?

You should first explore becoming a Christian and then the authority to pray effectively will follow.

• Agree
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
You should first explore becoming a Christian and then the authority to pray effectively will follow.
Thank you for the invite and not the time yet for some personal issues. :prayer: Been lingering around in Church for years. Guess not too good right? Perhaps would like to maintain with them as a good friends.

Upvote 0

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
What about for Muslim? Some country not allow to convert. So how are they going to pray?

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the invite and not the time yet for some personal issues. :prayer: Been lingering around in Church for years. Guess not too good right? Perhaps would like to maintain with them as a good friends.

God is not hard to get to know. He is quite willing to come alongside us and help us.

Jesus said the following:

Mat 11:29-30 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Upvote 0

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
God is not hard to get to know. He is quite willing to come alongside us and help us.

Jesus said the following:

Mat 11:29-30 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Thanks to Jesus for teaching and your quote. But that's not the answer to my question:crossrc:. In many countries, we are living in multi culture and religions. Some religion conversion is a crime in that country so ... Many didn't know others much then we dont talk or pray much right?

Upvote 0

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Real faith prevails despite the laws that are designed to prevent it.

Real faith in Jesus opens many doors including the power to pray to great effect.

Have you read the gospel's ?

Jesus invites you to open your life and heart to Him fully and completely.

Seek the Lord Jesus while He may be found...

Reactions: littlestar777
Upvote 0

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Real faith prevails despite the laws that are designed to prevent it.

Real faith in Jesus opens many doors including the power to pray to great effect.

Have you read the gospel's ?

Jesus invites you to open your life and heart to Him fully and completely.

Seek the Lord Jesus while He may be found...
I believe he always can be found and all around :prayer:

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well in scripture we read...

Isaiah 55
6 Seek the Lord while He may be found;
Call upon Him while He is near.

The invitation may pass.

The cost is high.

Better to make Peace with Jesus while He is calling you, and before He passes by.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Well in scripture we read...

Isaiah 55
6 Seek the Lord while He may be found;
Call upon Him while He is near.

The invitation may pass.

The cost is high.

Better to make Peace with Jesus while He is calling you, and before He passes by.
He will alway can b contacted anywhere in the universe right :holy:

Upvote 0

timf

Jun 12, 2011
✟79,640.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sincerity and faith can open access.

Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
Mat 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Upvote 0

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private

Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
Mat 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

There will always a lay person needs Jesus salvation from a false messiah

In every religion, there always someone misinterpreted or misused it for their own sake.

Well, I suggest not to use the extreme words like dxvil especially to those new to Christianity. Does it create anger easily? U will never know someone in anxiety or depression mode or even phycosis mode that really easily trigger the atom boom. Me get used to it so ok.

Perhaps replace with other quote or like fallen angel. Does it sound better ?

Well, this is out of topic :prayer:

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I am not a Christian but would like to pray for them. Say, may Lord Jesus heals him/her lung and quickly discharge from hospital?

How can i do that?

Try this -

"Father in heaven I pray for my friend Bill and ask in the name of Jesus Christ that the doctors be given wisdom and that Bill be healed quickly"

And if you want a huge blessing to come to you and your family -- watch these two testimonies

Super Amazing: two Muslims Convert to Christianity -- must read thread

Atheist has a direct encounter with Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Try this -

"Father in heaven I pray for my friend Bill and ask in the name of Jesus Christ that the doctors be given wisdom and that Bill be healed quickly"

And if you want a huge blessing to come to you and your family -- watch these two testimonies

Super Amazing: two Muslims Convert to Christianity -- must read thread

Atheist has a direct encounter with Christ
I am not a communist by the way but i am a Chinese o_O

Let me explain something here. Yes, there many Chinese loss the wisdom of religion is due to 1st Communist head. There are quite different now, as they are promoting Confucius soft skill
https://www.scirp.org/journal/paperinformation.aspx?paperid=109439

Confucius links to Taoism and Taoism links to Buddhism so it's a religion.

They do believe existence of "God" or they named it as Bodhisattva. A supreme wisdom and very compassionate being. They can come to earth for human Salvation.
CVP: Christ, My Bodhisattva

It was written in many Christianity web site too.

Most Chinese i can say has misconception about Buddhism due to 1st Communist head above. Buddha statue is not meant for worship as he never recommended that even to build a statue for him.

• Informative
Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Most Chinese i can say has misconception about Buddhism due to 1st Communist head above. Buddha statue is not meant for worship as he never recommended that even to build a statue for him.

Thanks for sharing that. Let me know what you think of the testimony given by that Chinese lady in the second video.

Upvote 0

littlestar777

May 26, 2022
Silicon Valley
✟19,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for sharing that. Let me know what you think of the testimony given by that Chinese lady in the second video.
There are many amazing and miracle stories else i won't be lingering here and Church.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How can i do that?
I belive you just did. I'll just add AMEN.
Blessings

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Search the Bible/Word does GOD hear the unrighteous/wicked? OT "The Lord is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous" NT "We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does his will, God listens to him."

He's not the God man thinks He should be. We were created in His image not God in ours. Its one thing to just try to pray and talk its another when you really truly cry out to Him from your heart. For a sinner someone that does not know God can not just pray for anyone they want.. it does not work like that sorry.

Upvote 0