How do I know if I'm evil , how do I know is not me thinking bad things about God

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟964,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you for your time , my thoughts they just keep pop in up ,I hate it,I belive in Jesus and I belive Jesus came to paid for my sin , but I just keep having bad thoughts about God Jehova when I'm thinking the bad stuff ,I'm thinking God Jehova I don't know why , maybe because they just to tell me if we say something about him he will kill us ,that no one make fun of him ,and since I was little I got scare I was ¿what if I think something bad? And know that I'm thinking something bad I'm worry , I don't want to think this way ,but is like saying don't think in a yellow elephant and you do it , so now I can't stop thinking , that I'm arrogance , pride ,and that that I feel like I'm evil that is me ,is so hard to stop thinking like this ,is feel I don't deserve his mercy, and more because I think that I have to feel fear of what I think and if I don't feel fear I thinking I really accept these thoughts...
You Idea of a good, truly loving Father figure may not be very clear... A loving Father disciplines while young looking to the future, and his discipline, especially in the OT can be difficult to understand how he is a very loving, kind and caring, loving Father, but, I assure you, he is, try to think of him as such...

The enemy is the evil one, project your bad thoughts onto him, or stop projecting at all if you can...

I want to ask you? are you expereincing or doing this:

Universal Truth's...?

If you are, try to talk about it, and you can always PM me,

God Bless!

Reactions: dkarla
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟964,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you for your time , my thoughts they just keep pop in up ,I hate it,I belive in Jesus and I belive Jesus came to paid for my sin , but I just keep having bad thoughts about God Jehova when I'm thinking the bad stuff ,I'm thinking God Jehova I don't know why , maybe because they just to tell me if we say something about him he will kill us ,that no one make fun of him ,and since I was little I got scare I was ¿what if I think something bad? And know that I'm thinking something bad I'm worry , I don't want to think this way ,but is like saying don't think in a yellow elephant and you do it , so now I can't stop thinking , that I'm arrogance , pride ,and that that I feel like I'm evil that is me ,is so hard to stop thinking like this ,is feel I don't deserve his mercy, and more because I think that I have to feel fear of what I think and if I don't feel fear I thinking I really accept these thoughts...
It sounds like the enemy is getting to you, trying to convince you that Jehovah is bad and evil. Have you ever notice someone who talks bad about someone else especially someone their envious or jealous of and are slandering are really talking about the, themselves and what's in them and is what the one slandering and accusing really is?

That is true of our enemy, when he get's in our head either from the outside with other people or from within, everything he or they are saying about God, the Father is really about them and what is in them, cause "they" are the wicked ones, not the one their accusing or trying to slander.

You may have to take a stand and fight, when those bad thoughts about God come, argue with them and make strong affirmations. Say to those thoughts, "That's not true, your lying, your a crafty liar, but I know, that I know, that I know that's not true..." (It helps if you know it and know why or how you know it though, which can require some work, some exploration and study about God).

Say "I know my Father is good, upright, just, righteous, holy, caring, gentle, compassionate, full of mercy and Love and is very kind, and does not lie... Your lying... Your only saying what you yourself are, cause your envious and jealous and want me to hate him like you do... It's not going to work, I won't let it... Go away, Satan, in Jesus name, right now, be gone..."

Also, time in prayer and talking and having conversations with God about all this and everything and anything regularly, having a regular personal relationship with him (God) will help a lot also... Do what needs to be done to be fully convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is very and is always and forever will be "good" will help also so you cannot be shaken.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟964,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It sounds like the enemy is getting to you, trying to convince you that Jehovah is bad and evil. Have you ever notice someone who talks bad about someone else especially someone their envious or jealous of and are slandering are really talking about the, themselves and what's in them and is what the one slandering and accusing really is?

That is true of our enemy, when he get's in our head either from the outside with other people or from within, everything he or they are saying about God, the Father is really about them and what is in them, cause "they" are the wicked ones, not the one their accusing or trying to slander.

You may have to take a stand and fight, when those bad thoughts about God come, argue with them and make strong affirmations. Say to those thoughts, "That's not true, your lying, your a crafty liar, but I know, that I know, that I know that's not true..." (It helps if you know it and know why or how you know it though, which can require some work, some exploration and study about God).

Say "I know my Father is good, upright, just, righteous, holy, caring, gentle, compassionate, full of mercy and Love and is very kind, and does not lie... Your lying... Your only saying what you yourself are, cause your envious and jealous and want me to hate him like you do... It's not going to work, I won't let it... Go away, Satan, in Jesus name, right now, be gone..."

Also, time in prayer and talking and having conversations with God about all this and everything and anything regularly, having a regular personal relationship with him (God) will help a lot also... Do what needs to be done to be fully convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is very and is always and forever will be "good" will help also so you cannot be shaken.

God Bless!
OK, "How" do I know this, right?

I hear voices, I'm technically a paranoid schizophrenic... Diagnosed that way due to this, I can distinguish between the two now though, and, there is also a third, but, that one's not exactly a voice but an intuition or instinct, like a combined thought and feeling, from "within", that I think is the Holy Spirit...

The other two, I know now, One is the Lord, the other is the Enemy... I used to not be able to make this distinction, but now, I can... I hear the Lord, in my head, but can tell his presence is just "above" me always, about 5-10 feet above me, he helps me very much... The other one, the enemy, that I also hear in my mind, but can now tell his presence, he approaches from the "sides", on a lower level than the Lord, on an equal level with me, his presence, also being about 5-10 feet away... The Lord is always there, the enemy only comes around, once in a while and is not "always" there... He challenges me quite a bit though when he is allowed to, I think...

One of his latest tricks, since he couldn't convince me the Father was evil, or Jesus was evil, or was him (Satan), his latest trick about two to three months ago, was when I was getting into trying to know the Holy Spirit... Having been unsuccessful in his other two tricks, he interrupted me and tried to convince me, very convincingly I might add, that and how he could be the Holy Spirit, I'll spare you the details but he was unsuccessful in that as well...

After that, I haven't heard a peep from him in over two to three months and it's such a relief... But, the Lord and I now have regular conversations on about an average of two to three to four times a week, sometimes for hours, sometimes just a few minutes, just enough to let me know he's still there and isn't going to leave or abandon me...

I'm glad I'm not hearing "him" as much anymore though... Though there are still some residual side effects I have to deal with in this...

Well, that's that,

Good Luck,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟964,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
OK, "How" do I know this, right?

I hear voices, I'm technically a paranoid schizophrenic... Diagnosed that way due to this, I can distinguish between the two now though, and, there is also a third, but, that one's not exactly a voice but an intuition or instinct, like a combined thought and feeling, from "within", that I think is the Holy Spirit...

The other two, I know now, One is the Lord, the other is the Enemy... I used to not be able to make this distinction, but now, I can... I hear the Lord, in my head, but can tell his presence is just "above" me always, about 5-10 feet above me, he helps me very much... The other one, the enemy, that I also hear in my mind, but can now tell his presence, he approaches from the "sides", on a lower level than the Lord, on an equal level with me, his presence, also being about 5-10 feet away... The Lord is always there, the enemy only comes around, once in a while and is not "always" there... He challenges me quite a bit though when he is allowed to, I think...

One of his latest tricks, since he couldn't convince me the Father was evil, or Jesus was evil, or was him (Satan), his latest trick about two to three months ago, was when I was getting into trying to know the Holy Spirit... Having been unsuccessful in his other two tricks, he interrupted me and tried to convince me, very convincingly I might add, that and how he could be the Holy Spirit, I'll spare you the details but he was unsuccessful in that as well...

After that, I haven't heard a peep from him in over two to three months and it's such a relief... But, the Lord and I now have regular conversations on about an average of two to three to four times a week, sometimes for hours, sometimes just a few minutes, just enough to let me know he's still there and isn't going to leave or abandon me...

I'm glad I'm not hearing "him" as much anymore though... Though there are still some residual side effects I have to deal with in this...

Well, that's that,

Good Luck,

God Bless!
He tried so many, many things with me, to get rid of me, I'll spare you the details, for length of this post's sake... But, I had to remind myself, that it was "allowed" to happen, and it being allowed to happen must have been for a good reason and purpose, and while I'm still figuring that out, I know it was because somebody good (The Lord, possibly the Father and the Holy Ones as well) anyhow, somebody good, must have had faith and confidence in me, that in time, I'd be able to handle it, that, I'd come out on top, in the end...

And I always have to remind myself of this when I'm having trouble... That if they have faith and confidence and trust and possibly "hope" in me, then I should in myself as well, but, only because he does and this reminder helps me a lot... I had to learn a/the "method to my madness" if it is madness...

Anyways, I'm rambling... I can only help that my story, this story will be able to help and not hinder or trip up others...

God Bless!

Reactions: dkarla
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟964,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Sometimes I hear him through the Media outlets, recently I heard him in this, and I said "Too bad" Not going back now... I said to him: "Q, I am not your Father confessor, you have brought nothing but pain and suffering to this crew, you'll receive no absolution from me..." (Star Trek TNG Deja Q)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟964,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
He tried so many, many things with me, to get rid of me, I'll spare you the details, for length of this post's sake... But, I had to remind myself, that it was "allowed" to happen, and it being allowed to happen must have been for a good reason and purpose, and while I'm still figuring that out, I know it was because somebody good (The Lord, possibly the Father and the Holy Ones as well) anyhow, somebody good, must have had faith and confidence in me, that in time, I'd be able to handle it, that, I'd come out on top, in the end...

And I always have to remind myself of this when I'm having trouble... That if they have faith and confidence and trust and possibly "hope" in me, then I should in myself as well, but, only because he does and this reminder helps me a lot... I had to learn a/the "method to my madness" if it is madness...

Anyways, I'm rambling... I can only help that my story, this story will be able to help and not hinder or trip up others...

God Bless!
All right, fine... I didn't and don't want to talk to you, but, since you won't shut up, and God is allowing it right now, let's "talk"...

Your wallowing right now, what's up? He says, "My fate..." I said "What about it, I already told you, your fate is sealed. You were created the way you were created and spirits cannot change their fate or purpose, only humans possibly can." He said to me "How is that fair?" "How is that just of your God?" I said "I'm not gonna get into that, He's God, he can do whatever he want's."

He said "You mean I can't change it?" I said "Even if you thought you could or will or would, no, I don't think you can..." "I think you and those like you can never transcend and go beyond this realm and are forever trapped in it and forever slaves to it." Even if you thought you could, and even if God allowed you back in to that realm, you'd just try and do it again. It's your nature, the way you were created, I suggest you find a way to accept your fate."

He said to me (holding back his anger) "What would you do if you were me?" I said "I'd try and change it." He said "But, you say that's not possible for me?" I said "It's not." He said "Then what's the point?" I said "I don't know? I'm not you or in your shoes or position" Then he said "Well, I'm going to take as many of you down with me as I can then." I said "Go ahead, if that will satisfy you?" Then I said "But, I suspect that it doesn't anymore..." "Must be miserable to be you right now, nothing satisfies anymore, nothing is no longer entertaining or pleasing to you now anymore, there being nothing left for you?" "You've had your fun (especially with me) and now your done, and there is absolutely nothing, nothing but nothing and emptiness left for you." "Must suck to be you..." (I felt him getting very [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed off but trying not be cause he still wanted to talk to me, and he knew his anger would draw him away from me)

I said "Anything more...?" (He was trying very hard to not lose control) and he said "You don't "pity" me?" (He said with great disdain) "I said, "perhaps" even after all you've done to me and have done and may continue to do with humanity, "perhaps" I do, but that doesn't change a thing now does it?" He said "I guess not."

Then I said "Are we done?" He said "For now..." And I wanted to ask him what he was going to do now, but, he was gone and I still don't know. I bet he will sulk and wallow for a while, but will shake it off and become very angry and wrathful, but, I don't know for sure...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Jezmeyah

member since 7-14-16
Jul 14, 2016
Indiana
✟32,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I keep having bad thoughts towards God , how do I know is not me , Do God knows that I don't want to think this way? Do I have to feel scare ? Is bad if I ignored my bad thoughts..

Bad thoughts cannot just be ignored. They have to be overcome.

The scripture assures the believer that God knows more about us than we know about ourselves. In Romans 8, are the words of the believer who finds themselves doing bad things that they don't want to do.

In verse 22 are the words of the believer, "I delight in the law - the instructions of the Lord, according to my inward man."
Another verse is Psalms 119:165, "Those who love Your law - instructions (for good and happy life) O Lord, have great peace, and nothing causes them to stumble (make a mistake)."
Another verse is Jeremiah 15:16, "Your words were found and I ate them."

God's word uses idioms and metaphors as forms of expression. The believer eats God's word by ruminating or meditating or muttering it to oneself.

Psalm 1:1, 3 says, "Blessed is the one whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. And that one will be like a tree firmly planted by the rivers of water, which yields its fruit in season, and it's leaf does not wither; and whatever that one does shall prosper.'

Back to Jeremiah 15:16, "I ate them and Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart. For I have been called by Your Name."

Concerning the believer described in Romans 8, It is most appropriate to use the words of another believer that we can relate to.

The Bible is available to use in the time of temptation, test, trial or adversity.

Jesus Himself used the scriptures when he was tempted of the devil in Matthew 4:2-11.

The Bible states in Hebrews 6:12, that believers are to "be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises."

Jesus said in Luke 9:23, to follow after Him, or to imitate His example. He also said in Matthew 11:29, "Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me."

The yoke that Jesus spoke of was in terms of a training yoke that is placed upon an inexperienced farm animal. Like a farmer places the yoke upon a farm animal to learn how to pull the plow to make furrows for planting seed.

So the training yoke is the instructions within the Word of God on how to do things that by being obedient, will produce beneficial results in life.

The first temptation in Matthew 4, was when Jesus had fasted and became hungry, the temptation was to turn the stones into bread.

Jesus quoted from the old testament, Deuteronomy 8:2-3, "You shall remember all the way which the LORD your God has led you in the wilderness these forty years, that He might humble you, testing you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not."
"He humbled you and let you be hungry, and fed you with manna which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that He might make you understand that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD."

Quoting just of portion of that in Matthew 4:4, Jesus said, "Man does not live by bread alone but by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God."

From that example that Jesus gave when tempted, it is understood that believers must speak what is relevant to the situation of what God's Word says, in order to overcome a test, a temptation, a trial, or an adversity.

When you notice that you are thinking bad thoughts towards God, then it's time to purposely think good thoughts toward God. There's a scripture that will be useful. The entire of Psalms 103. It begins "Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, Bless His holy Name."

The following verses are a list of reasons to bless the Lord. Read them outloud. When you are doing that, your thoughts cannot think about anything bad.

There is also the scriptures in Philippians 4:8-9 "Brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is of lovingkindness and gracious, whatever is of good report, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise unto God, let your mind think on these things; and the God of peace shall be with you."

Then Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God which surpasses all reasonings shall guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus."

Then 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 "For the weapons of our warfare are not of the outward natural man, but they are of the inner spiritual man, such weapons which are mighty through God to the pulling down of mental or emotional strongholds.
And to cast down every unrighteous reasoning and every vain imagination that would seek to exalt themselves against the knowledge of God.
And to arrest, and bring into captivity every such thought to be in subjection to the obedience of Christ the Anointed One, and His anointing."

1 Kings 3:9, "So give your servant a hearing and understanding heart to judge and discern the difference between good and evil."

Romans 12:21, "To overcome all evil with good."

Psalm 106:1, "Praise You O Lord for you are good, for Your lovingkindness endures forever."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I keep having bad thoughts towards God , how do I know is not me , Do God knows that I don't want to think this way? Do I have to feel scare ? Is bad if I ignored my bad thoughts..
See Answered Prayer below.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟964,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Don't mean to scare people, but, as in X-men 3: "What...? You don't think he's in your head too...?"

(Acts 19:13-17) (Hebrews 4:15) (1 Corinthians 10:13) (James 1:12-16) (1 Peter 4:12-19) (Matthew 16:23) (Mark 8:33) (Luke 4:8) (Luke 13:16) (1 Corinthians 5:5) (Acts 5:3) (1 Timothy 1:20) (John 13:27) (Zechariah 3:1) (Acts 26:18) (2 Corinthians 12:7) (Revelation 2:9) (Revelation 3:9) (Romans 16:20) (1 Corinthians 7:5)

Especially Acts 26:18, which suggests that we begin under the power and authority of Satan, before we are delivered from or come under the power and authority of God, or get his Spirit...

Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9, suggests that most of the people who call themselves "Jews" are under the power, authority, and influence of Satan...

2 Corinthians 12:17, suggests that Paul had a demon in him, that could do things to him, but was limited in what he/it could do to him by God...

Mark 8:33 and Matthew 16:23, suggests that Peter had Satan in him at that time, and perhaps did or had so for a while in his life...

Zechariah 3:1, says Satan is ready and waiting to be permitted and looking for reasons to be permitted do things to us, at the right hand of Holy angels (Holy Spirits) of the Lord...

Romans 16:20, suggests that "peace" is the only way to defeat, restrict, bind, or subdue him (Satan) essentially, which suggests you must Love and forgive him and his hordes... Or that you must "some way" make peace with them, or cause him to submit by peace, or that by, and if truly, the God of peace is in you, and you follow it's ways with him, that he (Satan) will be restricted, bound, or subdued...

1 Corinthians 5:5, and 1 Timothy 1:20 both suggest that we may sometimes be handed over to Satan, perhaps even after belonging to God, when we commit a gross sin, in the hopes that we will repent and not do it anymore and come back to God...

1 Corinthians 7:5, Suggests that Satan can or sometimes is allowed to manipulate and influence those who have a lack of self-control, who do to their lack of self-control, commit sins not fitting or not permitted (in this case lust or sexual desire/relations outside of marriage) Commit sins not fitting or not permitted, under the circumstances, for a Christian belonging to Christ or God...

Acts 5:3, suggests that he (Satan) can get into, or be in us, when we knowingly blatantly and selfishly (for self-serving reasons) "lie"...

Luke 13:16, suggests a woman having Satan in her for a long time... (does not say if it is her fault or not)...

Besides what is already in my other posts in the thread you are referring to...

Am I lying, or being misleading...? Or have I just stumbled on some controversial truth...

God Bless!

Upvote 0