Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
atomic__proton said:
i want someone to post how to get blessings
Hello and Welcome

We are so proud to have you join our family.
May your time here be spent well and you find all your answers.
Please come often and invite all your friends.
Your will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.
I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
and may the
Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0
S

starelda

Posting gets you one blessing per post.

Quizzes cost ten blessings but if you complete them and get all the questions correct you get one blessing per question and a ten blessing bonus. Some of them are really easy too. So say you took a 20 question easy quiz and got all the questions right...it'd cost you 10 blessings but you'd get 30 blessings at the end.

Once you have 100 or more posts you can get a "job". Just click the "jobs" link on the purple bar at the top...this give you a certain amount of blessings per week (amount depends on how many posts you've made).

You can put blessings in the "bank" and gain interest...just click the "bank" link on the purple bar at the top.

Playing games costs you 10 blessings but you can get 1000 (I think) for getting a high score....beware you have to be really good to do this for most games.

You can donate to the site....donating gives you 100 blessings for each dollar you donate. So $5 = 5000 blessings.

And of course other people can give you blessings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.