Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
”23) And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My Name, He will give it you.
24) Hitherto have ye ask nothing in My Name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
John 16:23-24

So from my limited understanding I ask the Father in His Son’s Name for godly things and my joy will be fill. So if God continues to say NO! To any desires that are godly how can I continue to prayer. It like yes this is something the Bible states is godly but always answered no, and I just become more miserable, frustrated and very lacking in prayer. Imagine a married couple struggling with other members of their family, finically struggling, desiring a child and many other such like problems how is their joy filled. As their continue to struggle how can they (or in this case I) continue to seek God help in pray?
I feel like I seeked God’s wisdom in my youth yet in my old age He mocks me, Proverbs 1:25-26. While Paul’s word concerning Christ Jesus in II Corinthians 1:18-20 seem so cruel, Yea in what manner?
How can I seek for a prayer closet, when I truly see God as more of an enemy than friend? Even if I find it, is not it useless for me as I have no true faith, Mark 9:23; 11:22-24?