How did the earliest Christians differ from us.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
from the ground outside the garden and this living soul the very image we overcome ....

Is it the ground that makes the tree holy...or does the seed make the ground holy?

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
the law of life swallows up the law of death .... notice when the rod/law is cast down it becomes a serpent, but when picked up by its tail (pick up your cross) becomes a rod/law again ..

On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations;
he will swallow up death forever.

I will deliver this people from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?

Yeshua redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us.

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?

Death has been swallowed up in victory.

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be
mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away...

• Friendly
Reactions: honey badger
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations;
he will swallow up death forever.

I will deliver this people from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?

Yeshua redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us.

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?

Death has been swallowed up in victory.

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be
mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away...

To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

The one overcoming, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall not go out anymore. And I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

The one having an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one overcoming, I will give to him the manna having been hidden, and I will give to him a white stone, and on the stone new a name having been written, which no one has known, except the one receiving it.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

The one overcoming, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall not go out anymore. And I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

The one having an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one overcoming, I will give to him the manna having been hidden, and I will give to him a white stone, and on the stone new a name having been written, which no one has known, except the one receiving it.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

I declare the end from the beginning, and ancient times from what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and all My good pleasure I will accomplish.’

For just as rain and snow fall from heaven and do not return without watering the earth, making it bud and sprout, and providing seed to sow and food to eat, so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I declare the end from the beginning, and ancient times from what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and all My good pleasure I will accomplish.’

For just as rain and snow fall from heaven and do not return without watering the earth, making it bud and sprout, and providing seed to sow and food to eat, so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it.

For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you.

Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad. For the tree is known by the fruit.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tell you what old wine skin with new wine ain't no good man. Break up the fallow ground or the old wineskin. A contrite or broken heart God will not despise. Humble thyself and like newborn babes do not burst yourself up like a drunken Harlot on the multi-headed Beast. How horrible, the old and new are like the two beasts. Was it the lamb that speaks like a dragon that came first? But the first adam is not before the second Adam. Before Abraham, I am. The greater truth hidden in plain sight in an evil image. Speaking blasphemies because they are speaking Darkness because it's a bright light. Slandering God because nothing can describe him. The Beast hates the Harlot because we must hate our self. Drunk on the wine because the truth is intoxicating. Burning in the fire because our God is a consuming fire. Condemned to the Lake of Fire, because the worst of us need God the most. Showing by the evil ones going into the Lake of Fire that they will go and express the truth beyond the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, the lamb that has the voice of the Dragon! it is the Divine innocence and the son of man. The lamb is slain so the Adam speaks, because God's death could be nothing but profit for himself. It's the Son of God fully God and fully human. They lead the world astray, bursting them to Pieces because they have old wineskins. the very Miracles Jesus did now the Miracles of the Antichrist because they don't know him enough.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad. For the tree is known by the fruit.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The
ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind drives away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The
ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind drives away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid:

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid:

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge.

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge.

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.

He put before them another parable, saying: "The kingdom of the heavens is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man having taken, sowed in his field, which indeed is smallest of all the seeds; but when it is grown, it is greater than the garden plants, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and encamp in its branches."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
He put before them another parable, saying: "The kingdom of the heavens is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man having taken, sowed in his field, which indeed is smallest of all the seeds; but when it is grown, it is greater than the garden plants, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and encamp in its branches."

Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

And he who provides seed to the sower and bread for food will provide and multiply your seed for sowing, and will increase the harvest of your righteousness

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

And he who provides seed to the sower and bread for food will provide and multiply your seed for sowing, and will increase the harvest of your righteousness

The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” And the Lord answered, “If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” And the Lord answered, “If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

EMUNAH!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

But you, beloved, building up yourselves in your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,

Therefore, just as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in Him, having been rooted and being built up in Him, and being strengthened in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding with thanksgiving.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
But you, beloved, building up yourselves in your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,

Therefore, just as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in Him, having been rooted and being built up in Him, and being strengthened in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding with thanksgiving.

Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls.

Carefully walk a straight path, and all your ways will be secure.

He leads me in paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.

Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him. Every valley will be filled, every mountain made low. Roads will become straight, rough ways smooth. And all will see God's salvation (Yeshua).

For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Upvote 0