Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not sure that I would agree that Santa mimics Christ's attributes. I honestly think that the two figures have nothing in common. Jesus gives spiritual salvation, not material things, and Santa is legalistic while Jesus fulfilled the Law and covers our sins on the cross.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,357,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure that I would agree that Santa mimics Christ's attributes. I honestly think that the two figures have nothing in common. Jesus gives spiritual salvation, not material things, and Santa is legalistic while Jesus fulfilled the Law and covers our sins on the cross.
Santa Claus

The goal of Santa’s creators is to steal the hearts of people away from the One and Only True God to follow after them and their false god, instead.

Satan was an angel in heaven who wanted to be God, so he rebelled against God, along with about a third of the angels, so God cast them down to the earth. One of the prophecies in scripture regarding this fall is found in Isaiah 14:12-14, and many parallels can be formed here between the character of Santa and the character of Satan. Notice how their names are spelled nearly the same, too.

And, what attributes is this false god given? He is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent, meaning he is present in all places at all times, he is all-knowing, all-seeing (like the all-seeing eye of Horus on our national seal), and he is all-powerful. And, what this means is that he has been given the attributes of Almighty God, because he, Santa/Satan, wants to be God.

We all know the lyrics to the song, “He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you’re awake. He knows when you’ve been bad or good, so be good for goodness’ sake.” But, only God is all seeing and all knowing.

Thus, Santa’s creators made him to imitate God, only not like God at all. He is also able to magically deliver presents to all children across the world in a single night, and be in multiple department stores across the globe all at the same time. So he is also all powerful, and he is able to be nearly everywhere at pretty much the same time, and again, imitating the attributes of God.

And, while Jesus Christ is pictured as a helpless baby in a manger doing nothing but just lying there, Santa comes on the scene in all his glory. He is able to ride through the sky on a sleigh and to deliver gifts to children all across the globe in a single night. And, he asks children across the world to write him letters (like prayers) requesting what they want from him, too. And, children, who have long awaited his return, are anxiously anticipating his soon arrival (like Jesus’ return one day). Again, mimicking God and supplanting Jesus Christ. This is on purpose!

So, who has the hearts of children on Christmas? Jesus Christ? Or, Santa? And, who wanted to be God? And, who masquerades himself as an angel of light? Satan/Santa. So, Santa Claus = Satan’s Claws. His creators have, thus, hoodwinked many, many people. And, it worked, too.

See also: Christ’s Dismissal

• Informative
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0