Oct 7, 2014
✟488,558.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The white horse is a man that god will allow to rise over the 10 horns to punish mysterious Babylon for their abuse over the territories it rules over

He comes as an imitation of a messiah to seek to establish the covenant

War famine plague and death takes place
afterwards because of his rise to power

It’s not the Catholic Church

I believe the white horse is a pivotal point, where one goes with Christ or goes with Satan, and this determines how the rest is interpreted.

I would be interested to know why you believe the white horse represents a Man and not/or instead of Christ and/or the new covenant.

You are making statements that I cannot accept without evidence.

My private interpretation is that the ten horns are ten princes without kingdoms, who by stealth, that is Neo-Marks-ism, Fabian-ism, pestilential Climate Change theory, create the image of the beast, that is but isn't (the mysterious Babylon), yet much worse than the beast that was. It is likely these princes have already divided the world up such that one may say, “Australia is mine”, another might say, “America is mine”.

Is it this simple, you say the white horse represents evil because you were taught that way, and I say the white horse represents good because I was taught that way; or do you have reasons for believing the white horse represents evil?

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the white horse is a pivotal point, where one goes with Christ or goes with Satan, and this determines how the rest is interpreted.
Like a line drawn in the sand?
I would be interested to know why you believe the white horse represents a Man and not/or instead of Christ and/or the new covenant.
I first read the idea of it being the rise of antichrist through the dakes annoted ref bible

Through my studies over the years it just don’t make sense this is Jesus conquest of the earth through war famine plague and death and Martyrdom

Antichrist rise to power over the 1O horns to destroy mysterious Babylon makes more sense since she has oppressed the world for some time with her creation of a false messianic age

Jesus is only allowing the antichrist do his thing

Jesus and his father reveal their intentions to start their wrath with the opening of the 6th seal which begins with 7 trumpets and 7 vail judgements
You are making statements that I cannot accept without evidence.
No worries it’s not happening in our lifetime anyways

The false messianic age could begin in our lifetime but the last 7 years of that age in which the AC and FP arrive will not
My private interpretation is that the ten horns are ten princes without kingdoms, who by stealth, that is Neo-Marks-ism, Fabian-ism, pestilential Climate Change theory, create the image of the beast, that is but isn't (the mysterious Babylon), yet much worse than the beast that was. It is likely these princes have already divided the world up such that one may say, “Australia is mine”, another might say, “America is mine”.
The false messianic age will begin with Jerusalem and the temple built and their high priest restored and Sanhedrin restored and a messiah anointed king of Jerusalem.. they will rule over the territories that make up the 10 horns and oppress them for many years until the antichrist comes to destroy that coming age of peace and safety and heaven on earth

The new world order is a creation of a false messianic age ..

This is just what I see when I read the scriptures this just makes sense to me and I believe this is what the scriptures reveal

The answer to your last question is I believe the white horse with a bow (noachide covenant) represent an imposter of Christ and imitation of righteousness

He will claim to be Aleph Tav the alpha and omega.. the god of the Jews … that is his desire to be worshipped as God

He is the” Heylel”spoken of in Isaiah poorly translated as Lucifer

Lucifer is not satan nor an angel .. this guy is a man who will desire to be worshipped as god

His deception will be so convincing that they who will worship him will truly believe he is God and in reality they are worshipping satan the adversary of the true almighty and his son

This is the lie that they will believe because it will be so convincing in the last days that they will not repent though god and the lamb are fighting against them with great wonders like in the days of Egypt, they will harden their hearts

Last edited:
Upvote 0