✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I’m going to be blunt:
Friend having bad sexual urges, attempted to touch but is too guilty to satisfy self, did this twice in one day and right now is inconsolable with guilt. You see they come from legalistic family and truly believes God isn’t going to let this go and punish by crushing their dreams. What to say? I did something similar with an old sin but I know God is my Father and knows I come short.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟962,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sexual urges are a natural part of maturation. Men and women experience them in different measures. It isn’t gender specific. Stimuli affects each person differently and it isn’t always the result of lust or sexual exposure.

You may experience physical urges as a virgin, sexually active, abstinent, or celibate. The degree and frequency of its appearance is combination of nature (your personal makeup) and nurture (what you focus on and are exposed to).

Masturbating won’t condemn anyone to hell. Opinions differ on whether its permissible or not. It’s a sexual act and the question is whether they’re designed for marriage alone or not. That’s a slippery slope. You can get around it if you’re creative.

I prefer to say physical intimacy is a privilege I share with my beloved in the bonds of marriage. That doesn’t stop desire from rearing its head. But it provides a mental boundary to prevent me from crossing a line I may regret.

Not because I’m going to be punished. But the heartfelt want to share it with him and experience his pleasure in turn.

Yours in His Service,

~bella

Upvote 0

AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
right now is inconsolable with guilt

For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death. (2 Corinthians 7:10)​

Guilt that does not lead to repentance but cripples us from moving forward in Christ is unhealthy.

Christ’s blood is sufficient to cover and cleanse. Confess, believe and move on!

Upvote 0