Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Shalom everyone,

I would like for you all to pray to YHWH and ask Him if it is His Will that I move to this place in University Place, WA that HE confirms it in the owners and roommates hearts. I don't know if they are Followers of Yeshua or not.

May the peace that transcends all understanding be with you,

Tag

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
Tag, I saw this wonderful news in the Prayer thread I started here in the MJ forum. I am so happy for you!!! But not surprised because I was trusting the L-rd with these people that this was the place!

He is so wonderful! Now we will work on getting you a job. Go post in the Prayer thread so all can pray for this.

large-smiley-052.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thank you CeCe,

Nice to see your tactile characters again ;)

Today is the last day I will be on this connection. The place I am moving to has a connection but I am leaving my modem here as part of what I owe my roommate. I'll probably leave my computer here until I can get my other computer running for my roommate here and then get my computer and move it to my new place in a week or so.

Shalom,

Tag

Upvote 0

ServingHim

Jun 24, 2003
✟150.00
Shamash Of Yeshua said:
Today is the last day I will be on this connection. The place I am moving to has a connection but I am leaving my modem here as part of what I owe my roommate. I'll probably leave my computer here until I can get my other computer running for my roommate here and then get my computer and move it to my new place in a week or so.
Shalom,
Tag

I'm so glad you'll be moving :) :clap:We'll sure miss you around here:(, though, until you get your new connection up. I will continue to keep you in prayer.

Blessings in Yeshua!!!!

Upvote 0