singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Please pray that I be filled with the Holy Spirit. My life has been such a failure to this point. I need the Holy Spirit's guidance.

Thank You

Father, I pray You put Your awesome touch on this one's life. I pray You lead, guide, and direct and fill this one with all the things You know that I can't see the need for. I ask for some encouragement and a very real knowledge of the Comforter in his life ... that he feel Your might, strength and presence ... and that he feels Your awesome love ... be it Your will ... in Jesus precious and sweet name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

SirKenny85

Nov 30, 2010
Arizona
✟7,935.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray You put Your awesome touch on this one's life. I pray You lead, guide, and direct and fill this one with all the things You know that I can't see the need for. I ask for some encouragement and a very real knowledge of the Comforter in his life ... that he feel Your might, strength and presence ... and that he feels Your awesome love ... be it Your will ... in Jesus precious and sweet name
:amen:

May you be filled with the spirit, and may god leave his awesome mark upon you

Upvote 0

GarrickBrewer

Prayer Warrior
Sep 12, 2010
Winchendon Massachusetts
✟15,465.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
May the Almighty Lord God bless you and fill you with the Holy Spirit so that you may be a tool through which His miracles can be done.
Amen

(Remember, no matter how many people pray for you, the thing god wants to see most, is you praying for you.)

Upvote 0