MI6

Nov 8, 2008
✟231.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
caution: topic of sexual nature

I am looking for advice from God's holy people, the Jewish and Christian people.

I found a forum called "the marriage bed" for Christians. But it was a very unholy place!
If you as a person were ok with a certain sex act {or as a couple} then it was ok. They even said "sex toys" were good.
What I want to know is - what kind of sickness is this? Why would a Christian or spiritual person think this is ok? One of the posters on that site even promoted the gay way of sex, anal intercourse. This is so disgusting. This is not normal for holy people, right?

Reactions: cyberlizard

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
IMO No it is not:thumbsup:

FYI please dont let this thread end up describing in detail those acts or it may cross the line and violate the Christian Forum rule about sexually explicit or graphic posts ok;):thumbsup:ok

IMO those folks who use the Bible's verses on the marriage bed to say anything goes behind closed doors, have a very immature and immoral way of interpretation

With out going into detail I would reject all those acts as unholy(I know some may disagree but that's just me:))

Upvote 0

zaksmummy

Jul 6, 2007
Chesterfield
✟10,866.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I have seen this site, but I dont remember anything about gay sex on it - but it has been a while since.

God created sex - it is a beautiful way to express yourself in an intimate relationship between man and wife. IMO as long as a both parties of the couple is happy with what they doing together, I have no problem with the things suggested on this site.

Upvote 0

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Best bet is keep pour eyes away from the site!

If it is not explicit on the front page (and, no, I'm not going to check it out) then from what you say I guess you may have been looking from page to page and in doing so seen things you should not see! That is not just temptation - it has crossed the line to become a sin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I agree Heber, IMO if the Torah and the Scriptures describe certain acts then the freedom to enjoy those things with my spouse becomes clear, but all that grey area is something I dont want to get tangled up in....I will stick to what I can see clearly in Scripture thank you:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

anisavta

Never Forget!
May 25, 2008
Too far away from Jerusalem
✟16,693.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Our society is so far off the mark of what HaShem created sex for and giving triggers and pleasures associated with sex. It has been turned into a religion.
Bottom line - what has HaShem said about sex and what He considers right and wrong. No it is not spelled out - G~d's Sex Primer - but it's there. What does He say about homosexual relationship? What does He say about sodomy?
As a Jewish woman I have definite guidelines He has set up. And although He set Torah before us to set us apart from the pagan nations how has that changed? Are we still to be set apart from the pagan practices of our day? Are Christians who are not Jews exempt from this? Is being grafted into the commonwealth a pick and choose thing? Is the act of sex purely physical or is it spiritual as well?
Just questions that need to be considered.
Here is a video that to me sets what is right.

http://jewinthecity.typepad.com/a/videos/index.html

Upvote 0

cyberlizard

the electric lizard returns
Jul 5, 2007
chesterfield, UK
Visit site
✟25,065.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
i actually think this web site mentioned is one of the better ones. There are no sexually explicit graphics. The site is accurate, physiologically speaking. The problems arise when the scriptures do not explicitly discuss issues like those the site is dicussing.

the truth is the bulk of this website is text based the only real graphics are outline drawings of the human reproductive organs.

Steve

edited so as not to cause offence.http://themarriagebed.com/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks, Steve, the OP is also about the forum that is, presumably, a part of the site. It is in the forum that the OP has the problem -it is flagged up as of a sexual nature! My comment about seeing things that ought not to be seen relates to both words and graphics, esp. those explicit things encountered on the forum; temptation can appear in either form and giving way to that leaves us open to sin - that was my concern.

Upvote 0

MI6

Nov 8, 2008
✟231.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Our society is so far off the mark of what HaShem created sex for and giving triggers and pleasures associated with sex. It has been turned into a religion.
Bottom line - what has HaShem said about sex and what He considers right and wrong. No it is not spelled out - G~d's Sex Primer - but it's there. What does He say about homosexual relationship? What does He say about sodomy?
As a Jewish woman I have definite guidelines He has set up. And although He set Torah before us to set us apart from the pagan nations how has that changed? Are we still to be set apart from the pagan practices of our day? Are Christians who are not Jews exempt from this? Is being grafted into the commonwealth a pick and choose thing? Is the act of sex purely physical or is it spiritual as well?
Just questions that need to be considered.
Here is a video that to me sets what is right.

Hello,
I have been reading the bible and I saw that God wants us to be holy and not defile the marriage bed. How any Chrìstian or holy person would think sex toys, anal sex, kinky stuff, is ok must mean they have very little sense of being holy.

And I agree with you when you say society has turned sex into a religion. One of the Christian ladies on that marriage bed site had her own website dedicated to sex called "christian nymphos."
I think God should burn them!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anisavta

Never Forget!
May 25, 2008
✟16,693.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Tshuvah is turning around and going the other way - repentance.

Sad to say we all in one way or another act unholy. I thank G~d that He has mercy on me and instead of slapping me around or using me as an example of His displeasure, He shows me where I am wrong and gives me opportunity to turn around.

Reactions: Ivy
Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
"I think God should burn them! "

The websites - yes! The people - no. What they need is a good reintroduction to Who they claim to serve and the opportunity to do tshuvah.
Amen repentance is the way back to God:clap::clap:

Upvote 0

MI6

Nov 8, 2008
✟231.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Tshuvah is turning around and going the other way - repentance.

Sad to say we all in one way or another act unholy. I thank G~d that He has mercy on me and instead of slapping me around or using me as an example of His displeasure, He shows me where I am wrong and gives me opportunity to turn around.

Turn around to what?

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
There is a saying that even if you were to just begin to turn away from your sin, and back to God, He is faithful to turn you toward Himself and away from that sin as well......Its called "Turn and be Turned" That's Teshuvah!!!:clap::clap::clap: That's Repentance:thumbsup:

....that's also another topic LOL ....I will start a new thread ok folks?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anisavta

Never Forget!
May 25, 2008
✟16,693.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
When John the Immerser talked about repentance it was turning around from the old way of life without G~d and towards the Kingdom of G~d which meant following His ways. And since he was pointing ultimately to Yeshua then it would be following in Yeshua's dust as it were. What He says and does, we say and do.

Upvote 0