Mar 6, 2006
✟16,953.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Elizabeth awoke the next morning with a yawn. After blinking her eyes a couple of times she noticed that it was unusually sunny in her dorm room. She then managed to realize that she had overslept. "Oh my gosh, I'm going to miss all of breakfast! I really can't be late to class on the first day back!" She jumped out of bed, skipped taking a shower, got dressed, and started to run out of the common room down to the Great Hall.

Upvote 0

Phoenixtears1

Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
✟17,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Professor Dumbledore quietly sat in his chair, smiling to himself as all of the students, quite tired looking, sat down to breakfast. Some were yawning and some were even sleeping right there at the table, yet most seemed alert to the fact that the school year was about to begin.

Upvote 0

Bachi234

Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
✟16,953.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Elizabeth finally ran into the Great Hall and realized that breakfast had just started. "Whew," she said as she sat down next to Aileen. She sat there, trying to catch her breath. Finally managing to breathe normally again she said to Aileen, "So, how was your night last night?" She gave her a tired smile and started to eat.

Upvote 0

Bachi234

Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
✟16,953.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Elizabeth looks over at Grail and smiles watching him sip his butterbeer. "It was... interesting, to say the least. Everthing was fine until the new professor caught us in one of the passageways that Grail was showing me. But, in the end, it was definiteley worth it, even if I do have detention tonight." She looks over at Grail one more time and starts eating again.

Upvote 0

Grail378

Feb 28, 2006
Northants, UK
✟8,452.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Grail grins then mouthes the words. "I'll make sure that doesn't happen again." Slowly he turns back to his food and continues eating then accio's his last remaining butterbeers to his friends over at Ravenclaw. Smiling he waits to be told what lesson he has first.

Upvote 0

Grail378

Feb 28, 2006
Northants, UK
✟8,452.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Grinning widely Grail looks along his table watching his friends play their normal silly games at breakfast, then rolling his eyes he finishes his breakfast and turns to the staff table. Hopefully I'm with Ravenclaw sometime today, he thinks, as I want to arrange something with Elizabeth again soon because that was fun. Mind you Aileen and William are both welcome as well...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

onlygodwilljudgeme

May 3, 2006
KY
✟7,689.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Here is my belief about this......i think watching movies like Harry and Lord of The Rings is fine and dandy no harm, no foul. But if i actually tried to go outside and fly on my broomstick and cast spells on people to make them puke slugs then yeah there is a problem cause im trying to do it. Im not when i watch it.

Upvote 0

Yoshi426

silent dreams
Nov 23, 2005
✟4,766.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
((ok first off im sry i have been posting on here in a while but i got about a week left of school so ive been busy. and secondly onlygodwilljudgeme this is a Role Playing game. This is not where we discuss the books. There is another place for that.))

Upvote 0

Bachi234

Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
✟16,953.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Professor Flitwick walks down the aisle next to the Ravenclaw table while handing out the schedules for the year. He hands Elizabeth one, "Hmm, let's see here. Ugh, I've got potions first. At least it's with the Gryffindoors and not the Slytherins. Well, I guess we should be heading off soon, eh?" She stands up, still reading her schedule, and waits for her Ravenclaw friends to follow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Renight

Veteran
Jan 13, 2006
Las Vegas
✟8,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Heres my char:
Name:Salem Beaster
House:Huffle Puff
His family actually live in the forbidden forest. He knows everything about Magical Creatures, but knows NOTHING AT ALL about potions.
Wand:Actually, its a sword.(Can I do that please.)
Outside of it is dragon's dust.(Small flecks of metal that come from a nursing dragon.) And inside is a Syrin's hair.
Personality: Laid-back, gets into troble alot.

Upvote 0