Hiya :)

Originally posted by Pirotess
Hi there :) I'm new to these forums, I'm here to talk to people about their faith as part of my dissertation (if they don't mind!) and I've posted a thread in the questions about Christianity forum. I'm not just here as an outsider looking in though, I hope to become on of the community :)

Welcome and here is 500 blessings!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
I see by your profile you are a Dizzy Blonde! lol Well you will find a few sisters here I think. lololololol

Anyway welcome to the Forums. Not many here from The Church of England that I know of, so maybe that is something you can share more about with everyone.

Welcome and you will love this place in the end.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Ah! I see you are accumulating votes and blessings already! You know if you click on "Armor of God" you can buy armor with them and upgrade as you accumulate more blessings.

As for your dissertation I think you should break it down to one question at a time and post it in the fellowship forum. That is the way I have had tremendous results in the past. Something about multiple questions and length that causes people to pass where they would stop and answer one.
Just a suggestion based on my experience. Blessings!

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Gerry
Ah! I see you are accumulating votes and blessings already! You know if you click on "Armor of God" you can buy armor with them and upgrade as you accumulate more blessings.

As for your dissertation I think you should break it down to one question at a time and post it in the fellowship forum. That is the way I have had tremendous results in the past. Something about multiple questions and length that causes people to pass where they would stop and answer one.
Just a suggestion based on my experience. Blessings!

This forum has some pretty nifty little things, I like the blessings and the armour and stuff, thats nice :) I'll see how my responses go, the maybe ask around in some of the other forums for a bit more info, thanks for the advice :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums