San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As I've sat and mused on the importance of biblical chronology I pondered deeply for the words to communicate why believers must not take this subject lightly and be properly informed on it. After sometime I concluded that all of our historical and chronological information is dependent on the Word of God: for even the opponents of God and Christ must admit that they could not synchronize the otherwise disjointed reigns of kings and governements without God writing that His Word would become flesh and dwell among us.

If those who have been redeemed by the blood of Christ consider what I've said above, then you will see the truth. Without the Word of God no one could properly date the annals of the world.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: HARK!

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
This illustration shows that if one understands that God set 7,000 Years for the world to exist then everything implied by it will become clear to those sincere in seeking the truth so that they might be set free:

Comparative Chronologies
Screenshot_20221001_135036.jpg

One can see how this illustration shows what I have spoken in my OP to be true.

• Informative
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
This illustration shows that if one understands that God set 7,000 Years for the world to exist then everything implied by it will become clear to those sincere in seeking the truth so that they might be set free:

Comparative Chronologies
View attachment 321450

One can see how this illustration shows what I have spoken in my OP to be true.
That is an amazing illustration... never seen it before. Opens up a lot of implications ..

• Optimistic
Reactions: Humble Penny
Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
That is an amazing illustration... never seen it before. Opens up a lot of implications ..
Thanks sister vis, I was working my brain hard to figure out a simple and concise way to convey all of my work in an easy to read illustration.

Upvote 0

Humble Penny

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
San Francisco
✟239,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As one can see from my simple illustration in post #2 one doesn't need complex mathematics to understand biblical chronology in order to arrive at correct dates: one only needs to know how many years Scripture clearly indicates there would be before the birth of Christ Yeshua. From here you simply subtract these years from 6000 AM in order to find out what year Christ is to return according to the Anno Domini timeline. Finally one must consult Scripture in order to know the signs that will accompany the Second Coming of Christ to see if the numbers align.

According to the prophecy of the Giant Statue in Daniel 2 we are in the age of the Feet of Iron Mixed with clay: therefore this is the time in which the Roman power is heavily broken up. When one observes the state of the geopolitics we see that there are a diverse number of kingdoms and governments which have some characteristics of Rome in their laws, customs, and architecture, and let's not forget that the whole world has viurtually adopted the Latin alphabet...which we have wrongly named the "English Alphabet".

When Daniel interpreted the meaning of the Giant Statue to Nebuchadnezzar he said that each part was a different kingdom in history, and yet all were still part of the same Idol and followed the spirit of Babylon. Therefore we may say that we are living in the "New Babyon" today; and, this same imagery is repeated in Revelation when John tells us that the False Prophet made an image of the Beast and commanded the whole world to bow down to it! The Antichrist will come as the Beast of the Sea while the False Prophet is the Beast of the Earth and Satan is the Beast of Heaven thrown down to the earth...

Upvote 0