• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Hill Song--from the 90's--Shout to the Lord 2000

Discussion in 'Praise and Worship Music' started by mnorian, Sep 23, 2019.

1. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+7,053
    Christian
    Married
    With Darlene Zschech as leader--the good days.
    Recorded in 1998
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love You So Much - HILLSONG

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+7,053
    Christian
    Married
    All Things Are Possible' from the Hillsong Worship album 'All Things Are Possible' released in September 1997

3. mnorian

+7,053
    Christian
    Married
    'You Said from the Hillsong Worship album 'By Your Side' released in July 1999

4. mnorian

+7,053
    Christian
    Married
    Hillsong - Eagles Wings with lyrics

5. mnorian

+7,053
    Christian
    Married
    Sing Of Your Great Love - Hillsong Worship

6. mnorian

+7,053
    Christian
    Married
    I Feel Like I'm Falling' from the Hillsong Worship album 'By Your Side' released in July 1999

7. jisaiah6113

jisaiah6113 New Member

+67
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Hi. I am turning East and wanting to be Orthodox. However, I still listen to Darlene regularly. Specifically, the 90's stuff. I think the more modern Hillsong got too hip. The anointing is just different.

I agree with you that Hillsong 90's was truly a great time in worship. Then you had Ron Kenoly as well.

8. mnorian

+7,053
    Christian
    Married
    Free To Dance - Hillsong Worship