May 13, 2016
Australia
✟7,632.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Guys,

I'm new around here and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm a Christian living in Melbourne Australia.

I'm a Music teacher by trade and thus my ministry is in Praise and Worship at church. I serve in the music team in pentecostal church in Melbourne and my passions is to empower people in this ministry. I just recently started my own online music school where I can provide one on one lessons with people interested in developing their musical skills.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and having chats about music. I'd love to hear how God is moving in your church through his ministry.

Blessings,
Chris

<Staff Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mnorian

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
upload_2016-5-13_23-23-15.jpeg
Chris!

We have Great forums here you might like to post in...

1. Christian Music

2. Secular Music

3. Let's Jam!
  4. Music
  5. Worship Ministry

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Guys,

I'm new around here and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm a Christian living in Melbourne Australia.

I'm a Music teacher by trade and thus my ministry is in Praise and Worship at church. I serve in the music team in pentecostal church in Melbourne and my passions is to empower people in this ministry. I just recently started my own online music school where I can provide one on one lessons with people interested in developing their musical skills.

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and having chats about music. I'd love to hear how God is moving in your church through his ministry.

Blessings,
Chris

<Staff Edit>

Hi Chris; welcome to CF; if your interested in Praise music we have some threads around on CF:

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/praise-songs-songs-that-praise-the-lord-jesus.7940411/

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/praise-songs-for-df-uplifting.7944228/

upload_2016-5-15_1-6-44.png

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟69,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
snawej.gif

Welcome to the Christian Forums! :wave:

I'm Kristina, one of your CF Angels and an Ambassador, and am glad you decided to join us. :hug:

Christian Forums is a large place where you can participate in a wide variety of discussions in several sub-forums, organized by subjects such as denominational beliefs, age, gender, and general discussions.
You might find it helpful to look in our Welcome Center where we have topics like
For New Christians and Christian Forums How-Tos? , all to answer some of your questions and help you get around.
Other popular and active areas of the site you may be interested in checking out:

Specific Questions you’d like to ask, or certain topics you need advice on?

• Christian Advice -– Advice from Christians of all denominations, genders and ages
  • Ask a Chaplain - – Private questions (you’re listed “Anonymous”) to Chaplains for answer
  • Exploring Christianity - For Atheists, Seekers, and Agnostics, to discuss Christianity with Christians
Other Active Areas:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my profile .
Again, welcome to the Christian Forums, we are delighted to have you here as a new member!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums