• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Coralie

but behold, there cometh one after me
Sep 29, 2009
✟17,357.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Христос воскрес! I hope you had a good Easter & a wonderful feast on Sunday!

I've said a prayer for your interviews Lidija. Remember, even if you don't get a job this week, every interview is good practice for the next one. But I know it's very hard, especially when you're feeling sad and alone!

I am thinking of you and sending you my love.

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for prayers. I get one of the job so I am happy. It at resturant so I have not much experience but I give it a try. I happy I can try and live life the right way and get back to me. It going to be hard I want to work though.

Lidjia - I am so happy for you! I will keep you in prayer!

Upvote 0

Coralie

Sep 29, 2009
✟17,357.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for prayers. I get one of the job so I am happy. It at resturant so I have not much experience but I give it a try. I happy I can try and live life the right way and get back to me. It going to be hard I want to work though.

Lidija!! I am so happy for you dear!! I worked in restaurants for many years, You do have to learn a lot when you begin, but soon it becomes easy. As long as you are smiling and working hard, they will be very happy with you.

Oh I'm SO HAPPY for you! This is wonderful news.

Upvote 0

HopefulLidija

Feb 26, 2011
Maryland
✟7,623.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you much for the prayers! They seem to work I like new job. I feel nervous at first because I not know any people or what I doing. They all really nice to me and patient to teach me things. It easier now I know what I have do and how to do most thing. You right Coralie it overwhelm it seem at first but then you find after time it come second nature.

I want to leave stripping soon. I nervous though it a big step and not sure if I can make enough money to support myself. I really hope it work out though.

Upvote 0

Coralie

Sep 29, 2009
✟17,357.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank you much for the prayers! They seem to work I like new job. I feel nervous at first because I not know any people or what I doing. They all really nice to me and patient to teach me things. It easier now I know what I have do and how to do most thing. You right Coralie it overwhelm it seem at first but then you find after time it come second nature.

I want to leave stripping soon. I nervous though it a big step and not sure if I can make enough money to support myself. I really hope it work out though.

So glad that you're doing well in your job. :hug:

With God all things are possible -- eventually you will be able to leave stripping, you can bet on it. Keep talking to the ladies in your Church about how you are feeling and what is happening in your life. Maybe they have great ideas or some other way to help you leave sooner.

I am thinking of you and praying for you! Also I am very proud of you! Beginning a new job is difficult, and you have done it well :)

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lidija,

So glad to hear that things are going well for you at your new job and that you like it! I am also so proud of you for starting a new job! It's hard, but I know you can do it!

Are you feeling any better emotionally?

Upvote 0

HopefulLidija

Feb 26, 2011
Maryland
✟7,623.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Coralie,

Thank you much! Still do well at new job and try to learn as much I can. I enjoy be there so much more then stripping.

I so happy god answer my prayers to give me way out. I go church every week now and make god a major part of life again. It make a lot happier my life. I not so sad anymore.

Thank you for being proud me Coralie! I appreciate!

Court,

Thank for be proud of me to!

I feel better like thing could be better soon. I not so stuck feel or feel like I am always going be stripping. I feel a little more at ease and relax. I have trouble sleeping before I sleep some better now. It make me feel better about me and future.

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Coralie,

Thank you much! Still do well at new job and try to learn as much I can. I enjoy be there so much more then stripping.

I so happy god answer my prayers to give me way out. I go church every week now and make god a major part of life again. It make a lot happier my life. I not so sad anymore.

Thank you for being proud me Coralie! I appreciate!

Court,

Thank for be proud of me to!

I feel better like thing could be better soon. I not so stuck feel or feel like I am always going be stripping. I feel a little more at ease and relax. I have trouble sleeping before I sleep some better now. It make me feel better about me and future.

God bless you Lidija!!!!!!!!!! You know it's only when we want to really change that we do! You are wanting change and you are making it happen! I am sooooo happy for you! Please keep us posted as to how you are doing!

Court

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums