Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello, world! I used to post here all the time. Seems like a lifetime ago - this site looks a whole lot different now. I quit posting because no internet for a very long time. I have a lot of fond memories from this place and met a lot of incredible folks here, so figured I'd swing by and see how things are. And... there ya go! Greetings and salutations! I dunno, I'm terrible at introductions.

Reactions: Sarah G

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello, world! I used to post here all the time. Seems like a lifetime ago - this site looks a whole lot different now. I quit posting because no internet for a very long time. I have a lot of fond memories from this place and met a lot of incredible folks here, so figured I'd swing by and see how things are. And... there ya go! Greetings and salutations! I dunno, I'm terrible at introductions.

Welcome back ... and glad you got your internet back ... can't imagine being without it LOL

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

akkatter

Jul 18, 2019
Ohio
✟15,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
welcome back :wave:

I suspect you are going to find LOTS of differences since your last time here - take your time - poke into all the corners and I'm pretty sure you'll settle in quickly
I hope the differences are good ones - I've browsed around a bit and I've already seen several familiar users. I think that's really what it boils down to. When I was here previously, I met some of the most fascinating and cool folks on these boards. As long as that's the same, I'll be right at home.

And thanks for the welcome, all. :)

Upvote 0