Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi there! I'm an atheist who enjoys talking to and debating with Christians and others in a mutually-respectful manner. Our outlook is part of what we are, and even if our outlooks are radically and fundamentally different, I think each "side" can learn a lot from the other. I'm pretty far out there as far as religion goes, as I'm a complete atheist regarding supernatural phenomena of all kinds. In addition, after a reasonable amount of study (admittedly as an amateur), I have become convinced that Jesus never actually existed (the so-called "mythicist" position). I love talking about it all with anyone who also enjoys it.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there! I'm an atheist who enjoys talking to and debating with Christians and others in a mutually-respectful manner. Our outlook is part of what we are, and even if our outlooks are radically and fundamentally different, I think each "side" can learn a lot from the other. I'm pretty far out there as far as religion goes, as I'm a complete atheist regarding supernatural phenomena of all kinds. In addition, after a reasonable amount of study (admittedly as an amateur), I have become convinced that Jesus never actually existed (the so-called "mythicist" position). I love talking about it all with anyone who also enjoys it.

Why do you believe Jesus never existed? Don't you know that His existence has been proven by historians worldwide? Even those who didn't believe he is the Messiah wrote about Him. The calendar used worldwide is based on the birth of Jesus. Do you think it is based on a fictional character?

• Winner
Reactions: Joe Fizz
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Hello grahamsnumber. how lovely of you to stop by. Welcome to CF.

Can i get you some tea? Coffee?

:)

• Haha
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi & bye ...... you are ignored.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Believing Jesus never walked the earth around the year zero is a quite preposterous position.
But i believed that too for a while, after being convinced by the Zeitgeist movie.
Little did i know that it's a pack of lies and nonsense coming from the theosophical society.
I suggest you watch this video:

(yes of course it's made by Christians, but what would you expect when folks spread such nonsense about Jesus Christ.)

Question:
Do you seriously believe ALL Christians are so naive to blindly believe some concocted story from an old religious institution in the year 2017?

(edit) Hmmm... that's wat i believed too at the time..
In fact, there are many examples of people being so naive to believe people are so naive...
...and then there are people who are so naive to believe various nonsensical things...
So i guess you can ignore the question....

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

What is your belief on our existence and how life came to be here on earth?

• Optimistic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings! I'm a little more open minded than @Winken is, LoL.

If you're the good natured sort, I'd be glad to discuss things with you, although I can warn you right off the bat that I believe very strongly in the supernatural, so we'd probably have about as much in common as a polar bear from the North Pole and a crocodile from the rain forests of West Africa. :rolleyes:

But I'm usually a good natured sort myself, so maybe we'll at least have some fun together at some point down the road.

God bless, and welcome again to CF! :wave:

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I started a couple of discussions here that I think you may enjoy.

NDE of Dr. Richard Eby verifies old earth and gap theory.

Where did Intelligence begin, in matter or fundamental energy?

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Shall i bring some of these?

iu

Upvote 0