Cape Breton
✟740,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
hey!!! thanks a lot... so i guess my first question is, how do i made an avatar and stuff like that??
Well, for avatars just go to your control panel and click on avatars (left side). There you can pick from a couple of hundred. If you want your own avatar from offsite you need 150 blessings to do that, I think. It might be 200 - its been awhile since I changed mine. I'll send you 200 to get started. Avatars can't be bigger than 120x120 pixels.

And welcome! :)

Upvote 0

CorkyM

Oct 14, 2007
✟7,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
hello all!! i just joined, about 10 mins ago.. any help would be REALLY appreciated, i have no idea how this thing works!!! HELP!!! haha :help:
Welcome. I'm new here too and just as lost as you are.

I think we can learn to navigate the forum after a while. Make use of the FAQ on the navigation bar.

Upvote 0

EternallyPierced

Jesus, I am so in love with you.
May 25, 2006
South Carolina, US
✟19,053.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey TashaLosha! (lol, that's funny :D)

I know how you feel! Everyone's lost when you first sign up, but you get the hang of things real quick. You should the Frequently Asked Question Section here: www.foru.ms/faq.php. It will answer most of your questions about what to do and how the site is ran. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me :D

Have a great day and God Bless!

In Christ,
EternallyPierced (Matt)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟53,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BlackWelcome.gif

Upvote 0

musicluvr25

Oct 2, 2007
home
✟7,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hello all!! i just joined, about 10 mins ago.. any help would be REALLY appreciated, i have no idea how this thing works!!! HELP!!! haha :help:
I was lost too for a few days. I figured it out thought with help from some of the older members. They are here for any help you may need

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums