hi from the U.S.

CusickFan1

Jun 25, 2004
U.S.
Visit site
✟116.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi, everyone! Let's see ... I'm a 46 year old female in the United States. Married, three kids. I'm a big movie fan, not much of a critic (but enjoy reading those type posts). I'm more like a big kid about films and just enjoy the thrill of seeing them on the big screen. When I can I will go see a movie about every weekend and don't mind having a "mom's day out" kind of outing all by myself to feed my addiction. I volunteer for various ministries at my local church, including being webmaster of the church site, helping with changing the message on the church sign, helping with a sewing ministry that sends items to a local children's hospital (I don't sew, but there's non-seamstressy kinda things I can do). I met my husband through comic book letter columns -- that's something that some people find interesting, so thought I'd mention it. Seems to have worked fine, we celebrated our 24th anniversary this year. :)
I do various web sites from fan sites to official sites. One of the official sites I created/webmaster is the site of actor Henry Ian Cusick, who portrayed Jesus in the movie The Gospel of John. What else ... oh, I confess to being a chocaholic. Chocolate, IMO, is a basic food group. I also chew ice all day long, nasty habit I know. I'm nearsighted, wear specs; contacts haven't agreed with me so far.
People think I'm more nerdy/geeky than I am ... I really know very little about computers as far as all the techie stuff. Wizard of Oz is in the VCR right now, viewing choice of our youngest. Well blah blah blah ... this is long enough, hope I didn't put too many of you to sleep. LOL

Blessings to all ... God is good!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums