Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have had bad arm problems with lots of pain. I've thought of doing a contest after I get a nerve block at the end of the month. To do one all you need to do is look at somebody's contest and kind of do what they did.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The blessings bank is down, too, that doesn't help. I don't know why it has not been fixed. I've been waiting so long now.

Yes, it's been ages now. Perhaps they will never fix it.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There's reasons why they haven't been able to fix it- if Pauler was to turn it back on right now it would mess a lot of stuff up.

I think we could still do contests- but instead of blessings we could give stuff like an award the member could put in a photo album, in their siggy, avatar, etc. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There's reasons why they haven't been able to fix it- if Pauler was to turn it back on right now it would mess a lot of stuff up.

I think we could still do contests- but instead of blessings we could give stuff like an award the member could put in a photo album, in their siggy, avatar, etc. :)
Good idea about the awards. I don't know how to do graphics. I'm graphic illiterate!! Bring back the blessings, somehow please.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank you for the update, Angeldove. :)

Good idea re prizes. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0