Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
So I started watching Lost on Netflix because I loved Fringe and wanted to see what else JJ Abrams has done...besides Star Trek. I'm all over my Trek.
:cool:

I do like Sawyer quite a bit. He's one of the few I don't want to smack clean across the face every five minutes.
^_^

I was watching by myself and my wife was saying she didn't want to get caught up in Lost. Ha! So around Season 3 she got caught up. Now I have to watch when she's around! Oh, torture!! We've got three episodes left and boy am I happy the plot is actually moving along now. I was getting kinda sick of not knowing what was going on for so long.

Since I'm working in reverse order, I'll be watching Alias next. Any good?

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the end when you get there :D

I never got into Alias, but my friends who did loved it. If you're an Abrams fan, check out Almost Human, which just got started on FOX. I'm enjoying it a lot. Also, Person of Interest -- you'll see a familiar face and the show is one of my favorites. I think it's up to Season 3 now. :)

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the end when you get there :D

I never got into Alias, but my friends who did loved it. If you're an Abrams fan, check out Almost Human, which just got started on FOX. I'm enjoying it a lot. Also, Person of Interest -- you'll see a familiar face and the show is one of my favorites. I think it's up to Season 3 now. :)
The end was great. It tied up most everything pretty nicely. One thing we were wondering is what was Widmore planning to do with Linus after he caught him? He sent the ship, and it got blown up. Then when he ended up meeting him near the end, nothing is said about that whole expedition. Unless I missed something, which is entirely possible!

Alias pilot was decent. I think I'll enjoy the series. I'm HOOKED on Almost Human!! It's the *greatest* show! I love everything about it. It took me a while to spot my guy from The Unit...the short bald guy everyone hates. He looked and acted completely different in the unit. He had hair and was NICE!
:D

I'll check out Person of Interest. Oh, Linus is on there!

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's been so long, I don't remember about Widmore's mission intention anymore - I'll try to catch it next time I watch through the DVDs :D

Almost Human is so awesome. I just love it. Reminds me a lot of Fringe in a lot of ways. I think you'll like POI too. It took me a long time to get past him not being Ben Linus :p

Upvote 0