Hey...I'm new.

jtleebs

Jul 2, 2004
✟7,754.00
Faith
Christian
Hey. My name is Tom and I am from Pennsylvania. I go to Washington Crossing UMC. Although the denomination is Methodist, we are more "non-traditional", you could say. :cool: We don't use hymnals or anything of that sort, but just love to praise God through contemporary worship songs. I love it. :D

My favorite music group is Switchfoot, and "On Fire" is my favorite song by them. It was awesome because I just saw them in concert at Creation Fest East. It was so much fun!:)

I look forward to posting alot here.

-Tom

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
jtleebs said:
Hey. My name is Tom and I am from Pennsylvania. I go to Washington Crossing UMC. Although the denomination is Methodist, we are more "non-traditional", you could say. :cool: We don't use hymnals or anything of that sort, but just love to praise God through contemporary worship songs. I love it. :D

My favorite music group is Switchfoot, and "On Fire" is my favorite song by them. It was awesome because I just saw them in concert at Creation Fest East. It was so much fun!:)

I look forward to posting alot here.

-Tom
:wave: Hey and welcome to the boards from one newbie to another

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

creators_child

Jun 25, 2004
✟7,633.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Tom -

I'm new here too!

Wow, I would have loved to see Switchfoot in concert. I reallllllllllly like the sound of their music and I agree
"On Fire" is just a beautiful beautiful beautiful song. That one is my favorite and then Going going gone, of course as second pick on that cd.
With "On Fire" - I feel the presence of the Lord very strong with that one...
With "Going going gone", Its a good time to put away those past things, and leave them in the past! WE can't take the material goods with us, not the money, nothin! Its time to get real and press on for the mark of the high calling in Christ Jesus! Our sins are forgiven, we are a new creation, we can't capture time, all we can do is be the best Liver we can!!

From one New Liver to another ~ Have a great day Tom and welcome to CF
(from one newbie to another)

Upvote 0