✟15,613.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, I'm Florence!
I am currently procrastinating on studying for my Sociology final but oh well. I am currently a University student in Vancouver, B.C. but I plan on switching Universities to pursue an Associate's Degree in MRI Technology and Sonography.
I LOVE JESUS <3
He is my Lord, Savior and everything. I never knew someone as amazing as Jesus, and wish to live every moment of my life according to His most beautiful divine will and honouring him to my best abilities. I chose to switch majors and Universities because I have decided to dedicate a life of helping others.
I am on this forum because I am currently having a hard time finding people to talk about Christianity and Theology about. I am extremely passionate about Christianity, God and all things Theology. Unfortunately, my old friends and I are drifting further and further away from each other in term of goals, passions and ideologies. However, I have gained something I would never trade for anything, and that is my relationship with GOD <3 I have also learned to be okay being with alone because I know I have God there for me. I have also learned to spend way more time with my amazing mother.
Anyway, here's just a quick introduction to me, have a blessed day! <3

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I am currently procrastinating on studying for my Sociology final but oh well. I am currently a University student in Vancouver, B.C. but I plan on switching Universities to pursue an Associate's Degree in MRI Technology and Sonography.
I LOVE JESUS <3
He is my Lord, Savior and everything. I never knew someone as amazing as Jesus, and wish to live every moment of my life according to His most beautiful divine will and honouring him to my best abilities. I chose to switch majors and Universities because I have decided to dedicate a life of helping others.
I am on this forum because I am currently having a hard time finding people to talk about Christianity and Theology about. I am extremely passionate about Christianity, God and all things Theology. Unfortunately, my old friends and I are drifting further and further away from each other in term of goals, passions and ideologies. However, I have gained something I would never trade for anything, and that is my relationship with GOD <3 I have also learned to be okay being with alone because I know I have God there for me. I have also learned to spend way more time with my amazing mother.
Concentrate on your finals Florence and welcome to CF. God bless :).

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I LOVE JESUS <3

Welcome to CF! I'm so glad you've got this much passion and love for Jesus at this time in your life! :D

Would that I had your attitude and love for the Lord at that time in my life. You have a blessed day as well!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I LOVE JESUS <3
Hi; good to see you.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I plan on switching Universities to pursue an Associate's Degree in MRI Technology and Sonography.
That's a good choice, wrt job prospect, especially in the private sector.
....... AFAIK, Sociology has more job openings in the government/public sector and less in the private charity sector. Prospect-wise is not good, especially for immigrants in Canada or USA, eg during an austerity drive by governments.

For a girl, it is of utmost importance that she does not end up with a bad bf/husband because of the curse at GENESIS.3:14-17 from Adam & Eve's Original Sin. IOW, only girls fall in love romantically. Boys do not, ie boys mostly fall in lust sexually.
....... A bad or evil bf/husband is one who does not love his neighbor/friend/stranger as himself and/or does not love God/Jesus, eg he mistreats family/relatives, friends, colleagues, waitresses, cashiers, delivery-persons, etc. If he mistreats his friends/neighbors, he will eventually mistreat his wife and kids, even though he had professed undying love while pursuing his gf.

For a boy, it is of utmost importance that he does not end up with the wrong or unsuitable career/job.
Here's my summary of the Bible or Word of God.

0. God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. God has His throne in heaven.(EZE.1, REV.4) Satan and his demons rebelled against God.(ISA.14:12, EZE.28:17, REV.12:4-9)
....... God-in-heaven desired to replace the spiritual rebels with S'piritual humans. Earth is like a test-bed for this purpose.

1. On earth, all humans are born sinful/evil/satanic because of Adam's Original Sin = unclean/dirty/unholy = bound for hell when they die.(ROM.5:12)

2. No humans on earth can see the true face of God and live.(EXO.33:20, JOHN.1:18 & 5:37)

3. To save fallen humans, God-in-heaven endeavoured to come down to earth in lesser forms as the invisible Spirit or as the visible human(= Angel of God or Jesus Christ). (JOHN.8:58/EXO.3:14, JOHN.1:1 & 14, 1TIM.3:16, 2COR.3:17, ISA.9:6)
....... As the Spirit, God-in-heaven gave His Law to Moses and the Jews, in order to curb humans' inborn tendency to commit sins/evil-deeds/satanic-deeds.(DEUT.28)
....... As Jesus Christ, God-in-heaven gave the apostles and Christians the sacrificial Lamb of God on the Cross(JOHN.1:29), in order to save them from hell when they die = the free gift of salvation or the kingdom of heaven through faith.(JOHN.3:16, MATT.4:17, GAL.2:16)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

A good analogy of our One and Only God is our one and only sun.
... God-the-Father-in-heaven sends His invisible Spirit and His visible Son-Jesus to earth to sustain immortal life = the sun-in-outer-space sends her invisible warmth/heat and her visible light to earth to sustain mortal life.
The Bible or Word of God can be broken down into 2 parts, the Old and New Testaments/Covenants, ie,

(i) if you wanna have a good n long life on earth, you need to keep the Law/Word of God.(DEUT.28, MATT.19:21, ACTS.15:24-29, cf; 1COR.5:1-5 & 11:30, 1JOHN.5:16-19),

(ii) if you wanna go to heaven when you die, you need to be saved from hell by Jesus the Christ/Messiah/Savior.(MATT.5:27-30, ROM.5:12, LEV.17:11, HEB.9:22, JOHN.3:16, 1COR.6:9-11, REV.22:12-15)

Christians should aim to achieve both, ie to gain both blessings from God, eg MATT.19:23.
Bc of our inherited Adam's Original Sin, we have the dual problems of INVOLUNTARY satanic/evil/sinful thoughts, eg immoral lust, hate, anger, greed, selfishness, jealousy, fear/worries, doubts, etc, ...and VOLUNTARY satanic/evil/sinful deeds, eg blasphemy, idolatry, murder, adultery/fornication/rape, stealing, lying/cheating/defrauding, etc.
....... The former resulted in being cursed/sent to hell when we die(GEN.3:14-16) and the latter resulted in being cursed by God with a sad and short life on earth. God's Law solved the latter and God's Son solved the former.
....... Usually, before someone committed murder, he/she had originally harbored hate or greed or lust or jealousy or etc in his/her heart and mind.(source is spiritually from Satan - JOHN.8:44, MATT.16:23 & 23:27, MARK.7:21, 1JOHN.3:8)) IOW, all humans are born satanic/evil/sinful/unclean, from their hearts to their feet.
At ACTS.15:24-29, God/Jesus requires Gentile Christians to begin their born-again lives of the Spirit by keeping 4 easy or non-burdensome laws of Moses, ie avoid eating blood, strangled animals, foods sacrificed to idols and sexual immorality = minimum legal requirement. They r then given time to learn to gradually keep the other laws of Moses which are not a burden, esp morality laws, eg the Ten Commandments at EXODUS.20, LEVITICUS.10:9, DEUTERONOMY.18:9-14, etc.
....... In comparison, Jewish Christians are required by God/Jesus to continue to keep Moses Law, as many as possible, because it is not a burden to them.
....... Eg, Gentile Christians should still avoid homosexuality and continue to eat non-kosher foods because the former is not a burden but the latter is a burden(ie it's a burden for them to keep the food laws).
... Faith in God's Son, Jesus = faith in God's Word/Law/commandments because JOHN.1:1 says the Son is the Word and is also God.

We need to properly differentiate between involuntary satanic/evil/sinful thoughts and voluntary sins/evil deeds, and between involuntary or inborn Gentile and Jewish Christians.

Analogy about involuntary evil/satanic thoughts and voluntary evil-deeds/sins - black crows often squawks noisily over our heads but we should not let them build their dirty nests on our heads.

Last edited:
Reactions: ISAIAH <3
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
upload_2018-4-10_21-32-34.jpeg

thread has been moved from

Introduce Yourself
to
My two sense worth
for a better fit.
Carry on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I LOVE JESUS <3
Welcome!
I'm new here too.
Been here one whole day!
I like your Avatar.
See you around.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I LOVE JESUS <3
Welcome!
I'm new here too.
Been here one whole day!
I like your Avatar.
See you around.
Mod hat on
View attachment 225849
thread has been moved from

Introduce Yourself
to
My two sense worth