north carolina
✟7,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I made terrible mistakes as a new born christian.

Nobody would give me a clear understand on what to do I don't understand the king James bible at all.

Here what's happening.

I sinned so many times I don't really feel guilt every time I sin.
I thought that I was going to go to hell because of so much sin
so I put my hands together and said Dear Heavenly Father please let me apologize to a friend "before I go to hell"

Those words "before I go to hell" like i was telling him before he sends me to hell...

the next day I was able to talk her and apologize few weeks later I realized I messed up.

I told the heavenly father "before he sends me to hell" ..........

am I going to hell......?
I haven't been feeling overwhelming joy as a christian..
I should have just read bible. But sometimes I laugh and giggle for no reason.. is that just me because I laugh at no reason as a teen before i was a born again christian i don't wanna go to hell.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I made terrible mistakes as a new born christian.

Nobody would give me a clear understand on what to do I don't understand the king James bible at all.

Here what's happening.

I sinned so many times I don't really feel guilt every time I sin.
I thought that I was going to go to hell because of so much sin
so I put my hands together and said Dear Heavenly Father please let me apologize to a friend "before I go to hell"

Those words "before I go to hell" like i was telling him before he sends me to hell...

the next day I was able to talk her and apologize few weeks later I realized I messed up.

I told the heavenly father "before he sends me to hell" ..........

am I going to hell......?
I haven't been feeling overwhelming joy as a christian..
I should have just read bible. But sometimes I laugh and giggle for no reason.. is that just me because I laugh at no reason as a teen before i was a born again christian i don't wanna go to hell.
Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Welcome to the forums.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

mkdrive2

Site Supporter
Sep 26, 2014
✟54,545.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so I put my hands together and said Dear Heavenly Father please let me apologize to a friend
It is a good thing you apologized to your friend. Relationships are important.

And welcome to the forum.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the Christian Forums. The only person in the world who has the right to be truly happy is the Christian. To the unbeliever, joy is entirely dependent on circumstances which are superficial and transient. On the other hand the Christian’s joy comes from a source which cannot be touched by the world. It is only as we realize who Christ is, what he has done for us, and the reality of his continuing presence, that the joy which should be ours becomes a reality.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Tyler,
welcome to
CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

325197_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

SirHash

Jan 28, 2019
Pearland
✟24,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey Tyler welcome aboard.
Continue to study the Bible, check out a different translation. NIV is maybe more prominent these days than the KJV, it's definitely more readable. I really like "youversion"'s Bible app which let's you toggle between translations.
Lastly, feelings of sadness are not signs of non-salvation. Nearly all Bible heroes went thru seasons of trouble/heartache.
I also encourage you to join small group / Sunday school and work through scripture alongside others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Joining others in welcoming you to CF, Hope you find your times here fulfilling.

Agree to take it slow and methodical. It's Scripturall 'For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" Isa 28:10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello Tyler
Welcome to CF. I hope your time here will be a great help and blessing to you.
Take some time to have a look around the forums. You may find some of the topics particularly helpful to your situation. A good place to start is the Christian Advice forum. Feel free to join in the discussions, you will be most welcome.

Upvote 0