Bartlesville, OK
Visit site
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Bro's and Sisters!

My name is Greg Wilson, and I am a Christian song-writer seeking to grow in my faith. What is God teaching you? How can I pray for you? Blessings, peace, and grace to you all.

Greg in Bartlesville
Artist name: Bought with a Price - www.reverbnation.com/boughtwithaprice

Thanks,
-Greg Wilson

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: DabriaShae

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Greg,

I feel like God is taking me to a season of trusting Him as well as teaching me to not get involved in ungodly conversations amongst people in general- but mostly with my colleagues in College. I could use a prayer in regards to helping me with the issue of gossiping, to strive to be set apart instead of trying to 'fit in' and be accepted by them, and most importantly, to pass my practicum at the hospital for this 2nd semester as well as to pass all my courses for nursing.

Is there anything you'd like for me and those reading to pray about for you?

Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God has me in a season of re-discovering who I am. I spent most of my unsaved life trying to throw away bits and pieces of my personality and now God has me in a season where he is giving those parts of my life back and teaching me to embrace my flaws because it's how he formed me. So I guess I would say that God is teaching me my true design.

Also, I'm an aspiring worship leader. I'm working on getting my harmonies stronger before I audition again. (that's why I was rejected the first time) At first I was bummed, but now I'm enjoying the process. It's truly helping me to discover things about myself I never knew.

Upvote 0