Here is an example of how i am reaching some of the users in an Atari FB Group

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello all:

I have been making videos for a very long time , and once and a while I put in something religious in a Non-religious FB group, this time its a tutorial on how to use a particular piece of Atari hardware.

What I did was record the 'meat and potatoes' of the video, then used a program to mix in Christian worship music into the background of my narration in the video. I have had several users say that the music from the video made them very happy, so if I even reach one person in that group, it makes me very happy.

You will see what I mean in the video:

Inhocsigno

Dec 20, 2007
✟26,773.00
Faith
Lutheran
Greetings Russ,
Well-done! We're constantly encouraging our own ministers to be resourceful and creative in the ways they reach out to the broader community to communicate the Gospel and inspire the hearts and minds of the community. Often this involves exactly the sort of thing you have cleverly done here, calmly and subtle, yet also respectfully and kindly working in good words and thoughts amid a parallel effort. Your videos are quite well-done in general by the way! We've been putting on seminars to teach our own missionaries skills with things like Premier, Wondershare and Final cut, there is a curve for learning but video edit skills are no doubt quite relevant for those doing mission work of any sort.

Upvote 0