Heralds of the Second Coming

rachmaninov

Mar 4, 2013
✟15,117.00
Faith
Catholic
Hello everyone,
I would like to announce, if I may, the publication of my book Heralds of the Second Coming: Our Lady, the Divine Mercy, and the Popes of the Marian Era from Blessed Pius IX to Benedict XVI. The book, has an Imprimatur from my Bishop, Philip Egan of Portsmouth, England, and has a Foreword by Cardinal Ivan Dias, Prefect Emeritus of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and cardinal member of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. He was the Pope's legate for the opening of the 150th Anniversary of the Lourdes apparitions in 2007. Some of you may remember the stunning homily he gave on that occasion, and the foreword is a development of those themes.It is also endorsed by Ralph Martin among others.
The book is not primarily about apparitions, rather it is meant to complement the messages of the past 150 years and show that there is a parallel prophetic charism in the writings of these great popes. The book, I hope, will be very interesting to all Catholics because it details for the first time, the startling prophetic teachings of the Popes of the past 150 years showing that they have warned of the approaching return of the Lord in glory through the discernment of the eschatological signs given by Jesus in the Gospels. What I hope to show is that there are two prophetic streams in this Marian Era-one from heaven in the form of private revelation and also, criticially the magisterium of the popes. The writings of the popes also answer certain questions such as what is the exact meaning of the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary? Why was Vatican II important from the eschatological point of view? How does the New Evangelization relate to the coming of the Kingdom and the New Heaven and New Earth? The importance of the prophetic charism of the popes given by the Holy Spirit is also explored.For all Catholics who love the popes and love our Blessed Mother, I hope this book will be eye opening, especially now when the focus is concentrated so much on the papacy..There is also an appendix of St Hildegard of Bingen's visions approved by Pope Eugene III, in which God the Father showed her the "Five Ferocious Epochs" to come between her time and the end of the world". Certain pin point accurate prophecies in those visions show us exactly where we are in those epochs. For me it also shows why Pope Benedict proclaimed Hildegard a Doctor of the Church last October. I hope that you will find a great amount of new information within its pages. I can promise that it is not a re hash of end times books available. I hope to show a completely new angle from those chosen by the Holy Spirit Himself.There is also a detailed section concerning why millennial theories have been ruled out by the popes-there is to be no era of peace within history, rather the popes clearly teach this refers to the definitive renewal of the universe after the Last Judgment.
The book is available through amazondotcom or dotuk or angelico pressdotcom
In the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary,
Stephen Walford

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Has Jesus directly spoken to your Heart as yet Stephen?

Has Our Heavenly Mother spoken to your Heart?

Every thing is possible through God and by God praying to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit and our Heavenly Mother Mary in relation to the Worlds future through prayer with our open hearts, through fasting regularly when healthy, through repentance with an open heart, through uniting as One with our Heavenly Father - our Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One.

A certain amount of things can be averted through heartfelt prayer with open hearts to Jesus and our Heavenly Mother if Souls repent, attend Mass/Church, receive Jesus Holy Eucharist and fast (while healthy) as many times as possible regularly to block temptations; resisting satan.

We are able to receive Jesus speaking to our hearts if these things are done on a regular basis and making sacrifices, setting time aside daily for Jesus.

The Second Coming of Christ is prophesied in the New Testament at a time chosen by Jesus in His Will and not by Man's thoughts or visions.

Getting our Houses in order for The Coming of Christ is necessary for all Souls which means regular repentance, fasting if possible when healthy, praying with open hearts, trusting in Jesus/God, believing in Him, thanking Him for all of our Blessings and joys, offering up our hardships and trials to Jesus while focussing on His Holy Cross and Resurrection, Jesus agonies and moment of abandonment in order to FULLY open up our Hearts to Jesus to receive Jesus speaking directly to our Hearts and minds.

Further, it is not possible for people to second guess when Jesus will next appear on Earth in the Second Coming of Christ because it will be when Jesus decides.

Revelations is a guide for mankind to realise satan's temptations to all sinners and those who do not repent to Jesus what the consequences are for Souls who do not repent to Jesus/God our Heavenly Father who created us in Jesus Image following His Commandments that the Heavenly Father gave Jesus for mankind.

Refer to Medjugorje (Jesus Holy Messages through our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus)

I followed Our Heavenly Mother's Holy directives and guidance through The Holy Rosaries and have received every Holy Message and more from our Heavenly Mother through Jesus during 2013 and this year.

Every one of our Heavenly Mother Mary's Holy Messages are the same and more I have received as Medjugorje.

People would be doing their Souls the greatest favour for Eternity by reading and following all of Our Lady Marys steps to fully open up their hearts to Jesus in order to fully receive Jesus speaking directly to their hearts and guiding Souls back to Him.

Upvote 0