✟24,316.00
Country
Slovakia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello :)

I need an advice about english language. I'm about to write a bachelor thesis about charity activities in books of Pentateuch (not in english). I need to write it's title in english, but I'm not sure which words and word order to choose.

What is the difference between charity and charitable activities? Do you say "books of the Pentateuch" or "Pentateuch books"?

Thank you in advance.

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Hello :)

I need an advice about english language. I'm about to write a bachelor thesis about charity activities in books of Pentateuch (not in english). I need to write it's title in english, but I'm not sure which words and word order to choose.

What is the difference between charity and charitable activities? Do you say "books of the Pentateuch" or "Pentateuch books"?

Thank you in advance.

Just say "The Pentateuch". "Charity" is the overall concept of love and goodwill toward men. "Charitable Activities" are activities that fall under the category of charity.

"Charity in the Pentateuch" would be a fine title or subtitle. I might go with something like "Love Your Neighbor As Yourself - Charity in the Pentateuch".

Upvote 0