Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Others
Grace, Peace, and Joy to you with Jesus Christ our LORD!

This is Richard, I love a woman I've known from High School and college very much.
She refuses to forgive us, and as we know - God won't forgive her.
I'm free now, single and hoping for marriage with her, or even that she join us on the great commission. We hope for resurrection power and know the dead will rise again.
I call and there's no answer, no replies, the family has yet to answer us.
We're out here discipling without her for now -
I lost both earthly parents to suicide, I found out about Cindy yesterday.
Vinnie, the man who birthed the woman I love, died(years ago), and I posted about my love and hope how we comfort with the resurrection for her and her family.
I left a message on their home phone blessing them with Jesus Christ and wishing they'd forgive us.
then I googled cindy - found out she died, the family says it was overdose.
So i called back, no answer, and then I told them we lost Cindy, blessed with hope,and gave them my email.
I mail her gifts, letters, and her birthday is 12-18, we're making her an indoor planter with voice recording capabilities but since I have no address there are complications.
So we donated bibles in her name!
Our Heavenly Father, Holy is his name Jehovah, provides.
I started the great commission and living by faith in florida oct. 3.
Now I'm in Durham NC and it's Dec. 9
She's with her earthly family in New York.
what should I do?
Hope, Faith, and Love to you, with Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior!
"Dear Heavenly Father,
I have a deep love for you and your people.
My heart yearns for Kerri, to be with her in your will, where we may raise children, animals, and plants for you.
I want to resurrect her father to get his blessing to marry her and know more about them. Also I think it would be a good gift.
Thank you Heavenly Father, Holy is your name Jehovah,
With Jesus I pray with Jesus' name,
Amen."

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
if you back off you might have a chance you are trying to force the situation. You assume you are in Gods will but have no confirmation. You declare your love for her but she is a person with free will and can decide not to love you back. If she is not responding perhaps that is a sign to back off and not tripe your pressure. You seem self focused and a codependant as your world seems to be revolving around what she can do for you.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2018
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Others
if you back off you might have a chance you are trying to force the situation. You assume you are in Gods will but have no confirmation. You declare your love for her but she is a person with free will and can decide not to love you back. If she is not responding perhaps that is a sign to back off and not tripe your pressure. You seem self focused and a codependant as your world seems to be revolving around what she can do for you.
Go to my youtube channel and see who I am.
Eternal Quest

please support with scripture.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2018
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Grace, Peace, and Joy to you with Jesus Christ our LORD!

This is Richard, I love a woman I've known from High School and college very much.
She refuses to forgive us, and as we know - God won't forgive her.
I'm free now, single and hoping for marriage with her, or even that she join us on the great commission. We hope for resurrection power and know the dead will rise again.
I call and there's no answer, no replies, the family has yet to answer us.
We're out here discipling without her for now -
I lost both earthly parents to suicide, I found out about Cindy yesterday.
Vinnie, the man who birthed the woman I love, died(years ago), and I posted about my love and hope how we comfort with the resurrection for her and her family.
I left a message on their home phone blessing them with Jesus Christ and wishing they'd forgive us.
then I googled cindy - found out she died, the family says it was overdose.
So i called back, no answer, and then I told them we lost Cindy, blessed with hope,and gave them my email.
I mail her gifts, letters, and her birthday is 12-18, we're making her an indoor planter with voice recording capabilities but since I have no address there are complications.
So we donated bibles in her name!
Our Heavenly Father, Holy is his name Jehovah, provides.
I started the great commission and living by faith in florida oct. 3.
Now I'm in Durham NC and it's Dec. 9
She's with her earthly family in New York.
what should I do?
Hope, Faith, and Love to you, with Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior!
"Dear Heavenly Father,
I have a deep love for you and your people.
My heart yearns for Kerri, to be with her in your will, where we may raise children, animals, and plants for you.
I want to resurrect her father to get his blessing to marry her and know more about them. Also I think it would be a good gift.
Thank you Heavenly Father, Holy is your name Jehovah,
With Jesus I pray with Jesus' name,
Amen."
I won’t make a full out accusation because I know little about your situation, but some people might say you are stalking this woman. If she has not returned your calls, she does not want to talk to you. By persisting you are not respecting her choice. Sending someone who does not want contact with you gifts is also something stalkers do. And what do you mean a planter with voice recording capabilities?

Your intentions may be good, but it is possible you are causing this woman to be afraid of what you might do, since you are not respecting her wishes not to have contact with you.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2018
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Others
Forgive my speech.
the gift is a planter box where I will have prerecorded messages and she will be able to record messages. it will play for the plants she puts in it while she's away!
"We'd Love for you to grow with us!"
"Let's grow forever!"
"We'll overcome and gain our names!" (song excerpt)
"Grace, Peace and Love to you with Jesus Christ our LORD!
they're on a timer. regular intervals and it'll switch between our voices.
It's meant to hold a bible I acquired special for her too...

What you put into the world defiles us.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2018
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Others
Mercy, Courage, and Love to you with Jesus Christ our LORD!
If you work for money, you're serving evil - that means you're unworthy of us.
Change, the Heavenly government is serving.
Thanks be to our Heavenly Father God!
Please support with scripture!
Spiritual agreements with the enemy, are our enemy -
Ask us for forgiveness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Forgive my speech.
the gift is a planter box where I will have prerecorded messages and she will be able to record messages. it will play for the plants she puts in it while she's away!
"We'd Love for you to grow with us!"
"Let's grow forever!"
"We'll overcome and gain our names!" (song excerpt)
"Grace, Peace and Love to you with Jesus Christ our LORD!
they're on a timer. regular intervals and it'll switch between our voices.
It's meant to hold a bible I acquired special for her too...

What you put into the world defiles us.
what scripture are you using to try to push your way back in while she is obviously wanting space from you?
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails. This is really not the best place for you to get advice perhaps you can go to a pastor and get counsel from them. You seem to want to focus on the forgiveness aspect of this and are the one wanting forgiveness. Your premise seems to be you are hurting and she should forgive you and you get back together. Unless you identify what are the core issues of why she left your attempts are surely pushing her farther away. You are striving to make this happen and that is a sign of desperation. It seems you are playing a mental chess game to manipulate her to forgive you. You are making all the wrong moves out of desperation. I quoted the love verse so you can think about your actions and weigh them against this description. Another thing is wisdom in dealing with this... the definition of wisdom in James is contrasted against worldly wisdom.
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. 16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. your actions seem to be based on bitter envy and self seeking.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
to put it in youre lingo...
dude Im just asking for a conversation about forgiveness.
What did you do that you want her to forgive you for? We’re you ever in a relationship with this woman or just hope to be?

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2018
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Others
I just mailed her a bible and a card for her birthday.
Go sell what you have give to the poor and follow Jesus.
Yes we were in a relationship - we even slept together -.- .
also we are all in relationships with each other.
Yes Corinthians 13 is where I'm coming from, and you are right this is the wrong place.
Take the log out of your own eye, my actions are pure. for what is better - that you give a clay duck - or that you give life and health?
no more throwing pine to squirrels >.<

Upvote 0

DLovingBrother

Jun 21, 2018
MidAtlantic
✟24,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi RicheeRepenter,

Christianity is not just pulling verses left and right and using them to justify your actions, especially if the verses quoted are out of context. Do not use the verses like slogans. May I advice that you settle down a bit and study God’s Word with other grounded Christians. Look for a small group in a Christian church and listen intently. Just be still and learn from really mature Christians. Here are some good resources that hopefully you will listen to: In Touch Ministries, Turning Point, Grace to You, Harvest Ministries.
Be patient and learn.

Upvote 0