Visit site
✟11,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Buggyman I know you are a real prayer warrior.

I am so serious this person has requested I get everyone to pray for him and his marriage.

He is feeling so trapped and he needs help.

I believe this to be very important.

He needs mental healing he is in trouble please help!!!   Evee :help: :pray:

lonelyandscared

GOD CAN DO GREAT THINGS!
Dec 31, 2002
Visit site
✟148.00
My greatest thanks to all who have so kindly prayed for my wife and I tonight. I REALLY needed the help of some strong Christian warriors to do some battle in the heavenlies. The gift of discernment is not always one to be wished for, but tonight there was that overwhelmingly strong sense of a major evil taking place that really came upon me suddenly like a cold hand on the back of the neck and then a total state of being surrounded by pure evil. The sudden onset surely didn't come out of me, but there was that feeling of helplessness to do anything other than to cry out to the Lord and recruit the aid of some Christians in an hour of need. After an hour of pacing the floor there came a real release of peace..so the prayers must be working! This wasn't like depression or anxiety, but plain old fear over something taking place that I alone simply couldn't fight. Good Christian friends and the power of Jesu can always do more than one alone. Again, thank you and please keep on raising up those prayers. Larry

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.