• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Help Prayer needed in worst way!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Evee, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evee

Evee Well-Known Member

+295
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    Buggyman I know you are a real prayer warrior.

I am so serious this person has requested I get everyone to pray for him and his marriage.

He is feeling so trapped and he needs help.

I believe this to be very important.

He needs mental healing he is in trouble please help!!!   Evee :help: :pray:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. KorahCat

KorahCat Icicle Swordfighter

+0
    I'm not Buggyman but I will be praying.

3. Evee

Evee Well-Known Member

+295
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
     Yes prayer by all means he needs it. I pm buggyman and hope he is on line soon. he is powerful with his prayers but all prayer is powerful. Evee  :help:

4. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+77
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I am praying too!

5. Evee

Evee Well-Known Member

+295
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    Thanks to the people that I have pm you have been very good. Evee :bow:

6. Blindfaith

Blindfaith God's Tornado

+76
    Non-Denom
    Hi Evee!!  Do you feel comfortable in giving us a name to pray for, or just "Evee's friend"?  Whatever works is fine ~ God knows who we're praying for :)

Expect a pm from me soon :)

7. Evee

Evee Well-Known Member

+295
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    Hi BlindFaith, he said it was okay.

He is hurting but I believe him to be better.

I will wait for your pm it is good to see you again. Evee

8. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+4
    I will pray for his mental healing :pray:

9. wvmtnkid

wvmtnkid Order of the Candle

+148
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Praying for your friend, evee!

10. lonelyandscared

lonelyandscared GOD CAN DO GREAT THINGS!

+0
    My greatest thanks to all who have so kindly prayed for my wife and I tonight. I REALLY needed the help of some strong Christian warriors to do some battle in the heavenlies. The gift of discernment is not always one to be wished for, but tonight there was that overwhelmingly strong sense of a major evil taking place that really came upon me suddenly like a cold hand on the back of the neck and then a total state of being surrounded by pure evil. The sudden onset surely didn't come out of me, but there was that feeling of helplessness to do anything other than to cry out to the Lord and recruit the aid of some Christians in an hour of need. After an hour of pacing the floor there came a real release of peace..so the prayers must be working! This wasn't like depression or anxiety, but plain old fear over something taking place that I alone simply couldn't fight. Good Christian friends and the power of Jesu can always do more than one alone. Again, thank you and please keep on raising up those prayers. Larry

11. lisawc

lisawc New Member

+0
    :pray: for you and your wife

12. carmen

carmen Active Member

+1
    Praying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.