Help me with my very, very own language!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lillen

I invented an alphabet

Andre, Karl, Lillen, Emo, Mina, Mena, Erema, ckama, sema, xel, feno. bara, zima, labra, konos, åro, libra, tro , xime, nima, rema, cebra, dale, game, ine, mana, heno, elo, zobre, okono.

The diffrent characters is valued to poetical amount, such as Gods Love, Five talents, and mercy from heaven, and so on.

The diffrent letters is defined as the above names. And guess what, it was I, solemnly, in solitude, I who defined it.

Now I will need to come up with some words too.

Can you help me define the words?

Emo, labra, ine = Eli, In Arameic this means "my God", but what does it mean in my langugage, anyone knows!??

Last edited:
L

Lillen

Eli = Lamb

what does "trones" mean?

Typing toungs can be done here too right?? i guess we all sound like drunkards to others, that we are drunk on sweet wine, but the holy ghost really needs to take over the internet and be on the internet, for it is a tomb to many, a bottomless pit to some!!! My prayers is that the holy ghost will be on the internet and defend it. So lets all speak in toungs here!

This is my toungs i wrote down on a sheet some days ago, I will write it here in this thread hoping that someone can translate it. someone with the gift of understanding toungs:

Eliro manna kanau eli kana estable rema konero elive kosta kinos abrika noderas ali kama ebro vita kanero kostas ebro mine kiloke mana sebra kostica setro kanas elabra kore kista libre lobrer anaste likeo kirma setoricon lbara konero estabe rema Gide chiri conebre lavita kasto krine kalibre rema sokra tibre labero konesto kila emanuell kavras kisto lidre koneras ilare kolo kanera emo esta kastika kolika kariberio ime koste laka kano kana kiste kalatri kones kista keros kamana kestero kostares kesto librero koreta kastiro kibre lavera kones kanoa litro.

My desire is to have that translated, and to start zion, were we pray that the Holy Ghost will be on the internet too. As for this thread, translate the above toungs, anyone!??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douvie

Nov 27, 2011
Kyneton
✟8,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friend,

I'd help you with your language if I could. But I am a simple man when it comes to languages even though I see many different words from various different possible languages.

The Apostle Paul was discussing the fact that a series of sounds had to have some "signification" and the hearer had to understand what those sounds meant otherwise they are meaningless, "...how will he understand what is piped or harped?"

The "Internet" may be the killing fields you describe in your post but life as a whole is the battle field and the internet is just a military vehicle. It can be used to spread the Gospel and glorify the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. It can also be used by the devil and his minions to spread evil and wickedness. However the internet can never be neutral.

Just a thought. :cool:

Upvote 0
B

BlueLioness

I invented an alphabet

Andre, Karl, Lillen, Emo, Mina, Mena, Erema, ckama, sema, xel, feno. bara, zima, labra, konos, åro, libra, tro , xime, nima, rema, cebra, dale, game, ine, mana, heno, elo, zobre, okono.

The diffrent characters is valued to poetical amount, such as Gods Love, Five talents, and mercy from heaven, and so on.

The diffrent letters is defined as the above names. And guess what, it was I, solemnly, in solitude, I who defined it.

Now I will need to come up with some words too.

Can you help me define the words?

Emo, labra, ine = Eli, In Arameic this means "my God", but what does it mean in my langugage, anyone knows!??

I don't know why, I see humor in this, something very hilarious in making up your own langauge. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.