New york
✟21,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know it is for us to love true. That is the best way to fight this evil in our Churches. True love cannot be beaten, our Lord Jesus showed us. So whatever Church you end up going to there will be evil harbouring inside.

When God shows you that there is evil around in Church, for you sense it, then curse the evil you sense, and claim the Church back for Christ, blessing the people afflicted with it. Honest it is the very best way to fight the devil in our midst, love him to death among us. Only true love can beat the loveless lies ruling many of the Churches today.

We who love God and neighbour posses the keys of the Kingdom in Christ's truthful love, so lets use them i reckon.
Revelation 3:7-10
"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth."
Thank you for sharing the scripture and thank you for your reply. I do not think we should love evil or the devil. That is probably not what you are saying I may have misunderstood. The Lord also loves righteous judgement too. True love has that aspect in it. Love is very deep and consists of so many things. But yes I definitely need to have more love towards others!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not think we should love evil or the devil. That is probably not what you are saying I may have misunderstood.

No indeed we shouldn't, but often times we do, because we foolishly heed dishonesty (the lie hides satan,) unfaithfulness (unfaithful love hides the great prostitute,) or speculation (guessing about God's truth brings The False Prophet). Those wicked hiding in our hearts stuff God's truth right up within our own sense of understanding of our Lord, ourself and our neighbour.

i found that these three forces inside of me, made my spiritual discernment go completely of beat. Only the living truth spoken in love within my heart for God, myself and all people, can beat these wicked ones dwelling my heart i have learned to understand.

This is why only when we keep our eyes on Jesus can our gift of spiritual discernment work for our good and the good of all. A real battle, for sin living in my flesh keeps trying to pollute my heart.

Daily washing in the blood of Christ i found to be essential. We sure fight a formidable enemy. He has been tricking people with his loveless lies since the beginning. We have no hope of ever beating him without Jesus doing the battling. This i know for sure.

Please dear Father in Heaven send Jesus soon, for our mutual enemies are preparing the death of your children world wide. Please come and save us!

In Jesus Name i ask

Upvote 0

TheWhat?

Ate all the treats
Jul 3, 2021
SoCal
✟38,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why is this happening? I attend two different churches and at one of them I’ve been getting spiritually attacked, so has my sister. We both got attacked the same day. Looking back on it, it’s happened a lot.

I didn’t sense it was the devil trying to hinder me, but I sense it’s more so a sin of someone there opening up doors that shouldn’t be open.

Has anyone experienced this? I’ve been attending that church for years, and I don’t think I want to go back (for many reasons) but the spiritual attacks are difficult to deal with.

Yes. Years ago I used to attend a church that would encourage you to believe God will lead you through miraculous signs, sermons, etc. Things really did happen, and then something would always go wrong. Later I came to recognize it as a kind of bait-and-switch strategy, and when I questioned the authenticity of it things became even more hostile. I would trust your instinct on this one and clear out.

• Informative
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you for sharing this testimony! Thank the Lord for the Holy Spirit which guides us into all truth. He teaches us his word too! We have to confess sin, it’s foolish not to do so and I feel fear for that pastor because he said that. I’m glad you harkened unto his prompting. It is so interesting how some of us can see the darkness, I believe it is the gift on discernment of spirits. My fiancé doesn’t quiet understand but my sister does. So many people experience similar things and I tried to deny it before but i just can’t anymore.

Yes.Well I'm glad it helped you if that be the case.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Why is this happening? I attend two different churches and at one of them I’ve been getting spiritually attacked, so has my sister. We both got attacked the same day. Looking back on it, it’s happened a lot.

I didn’t sense it was the devil trying to hinder me, but I sense it’s more so a sin of someone there opening up doors that shouldn’t be open.

Has anyone experienced this? I’ve been attending that church for years, and I don’t think I want to go back (for many reasons) but the spiritual attacks are difficult to deal with.

??? On what biblical basis are you resting this idea of being spiritually attacked because of someone else's sin? We can "sense" all sorts of things that are not real, assuming things, imagining things, and then acting upon these things as though they are real. What better spiritual attack, what better demonic deception, would there be than to get you in the habit of acting on such an enormously subjective basis?

What does God command you to do concerning sin in the Body? Does He tell you to abandon ship when sin intrudes into the church? No. Like all other believers, you are responsible for keeping the "leaven" of sin out of the Body of Believers, to resist it, expose and cleanse the church of it, not run away.

1 Corinthians 5:11-13
11 ...I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one.
12 ...Do you not judge those who are within the church?
13 But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.*

*(All caps not mine, but from the Scripture software I use.)

Ephesians 5:8-11
8 for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light
9 (for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth),
10 trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead expose them;

Ephesians 6:10-11
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Reactions: Suzyaussie
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Everyone has weaknesses, and I am not sure "why" the devil would have attacked you. My weakness was fear for my own salvation, and the devil would physically attack me in the presence of leaders in the church, make me physically shake, he did this to seed doubt into the lives of the leaders, and to bring me fear. Praise God I have overcome it now, but it was very unsettling.

There could be any number of reasons for the attack, like you say sin in the church, but it also maybe he just wants to drive you away from the church, so is making you think there is a problem with the church. I would say be slow to act and speak, just pray through it.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

It is hard to say what the source is - certainly you would agree that Satan would not want you to attend a "good church".

But in general my recommendation is to keep your mind fixed on Christ. There is a commentary on the Life of Christ - free online - that is the best in the world if you ask me - read that and you will find a very close walk with Christ leading you day by day.

Upvote 0