Help for life. It’s really hard. (Christian only)

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi everyone.

I am sorry to have to go here but I will try to explain for everyone

first off thank you for being here. Praise Jesus your here reading this and encouraging a young brother to live life. I want to thank you for that.

my name is Alex, I’m 26. Going by the bible A man cannot divorce his wife except for adulterous reasons.
I’m here to ask. Because I divorced my wife on the grounds of there was no love,
Some context. I’m a Christian traveler and In our community if A man and woman spend one night together they are married so keep that in mind.

I got married anyway and I’ll not hide the truth from anyone. I didn’t love her nor her me. She says he says followed,

but long story short we separated and I didn’t want that relationship back. It was gonna go like this we would have separated anyway that’s a fact but then there would have been kids involved

so hallelujah no children just two adults who got married over adultery

but my life has been in shambles since. My walk with god strained. My faith nearly destroyed and nearly killed myself a few times.
Now, being honest this past year or so I have felt the urge to go back to my father in heaven to come away from the earth and to be more involved in church and to have A better life in a sense

Now my question is

am I finished. At 26 have I already lost my inheritance, will I never be blessed by the lord with a true marriage. She’s already been with s few people and has kids as well now so I cannot take her back.

but the lords will is what I pray for in my life so I’ll do anything for him even use my real name and tell everyone on here my problems because I know In my heart I’m in a bad way I know that brothers and sisters.

if it comes from the bible I’ll listen to it but from what I’ve gathered I have went against the lord okay?
I maybe shouldn’t have gotten married but it was a mistake I’m going to be honest it was just s*x until we started hating each other. And even though deep down I want to be a calling to his will. If it’s not for his glory then he wouldn’t do it. Please help this is as much as I can type just now keeping it honest and to the point. Is that god finished with me family wise just so I know and can focus more on him. Or is this the enemy attacking at a low point.
Please pray for me while I struggle through this. This has been years now I’m tired of it

amen brothers and sisters and god bless

Faith in Christ

Alex

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I really want to meet someone and be in love with Jesus. I don’t want this anymore. Cursing god for what I did. I pray for forgiveness I ask for healing I do all I can and this has led me here

I want to be a minister. I want to be with Jesus. But if Jesus doesn’t want me to be with anyone ever again I will do so. I know it will hurt as all my life I’ve wanted s Christian wife and a Christian family

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
As Jesus said in Matthew 7:12, "In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets." I think getting a divorce was the right choice. Imagine if you did have kids together, how the toxic relationship would have affected them. Kids can develop all sorts of issues in such circumstances.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone.

I am sorry to have to go here but I will try to explain for everyone

first off thank you for being here. Praise Jesus your here reading this and encouraging a young brother to live life. I want to thank you for that.

my name is Alex, I’m 26. Going by the bible A man cannot divorce his wife except for adulterous reasons.
I’m here to ask. Because I divorced my wife on the grounds of there was no love,
Some context. I’m a Christian traveler and In our community if A man and woman spend one night together they are married so keep that in mind.

I got married anyway and I’ll not hide the truth from anyone. I didn’t love her nor her me. She says he says followed,

but long story short we separated and I didn’t want that relationship back. It was gonna go like this we would have separated anyway that’s a fact but then there would have been kids involved

so hallelujah no children just two adults who got married over adultery

but my life has been in shambles since. My walk with god strained. My faith nearly destroyed and nearly killed myself a few times.
Now, being honest this past year or so I have felt the urge to go back to my father in heaven to come away from the earth and to be more involved in church and to have A better life in a sense

Now my question is

am I finished. At 26 have I already lost my inheritance, will I never be blessed by the lord with a true marriage. She’s already been with s few people and has kids as well now so I cannot take her back.

but the lords will is what I pray for in my life so I’ll do anything for him even use my real name and tell everyone on here my problems because I know In my heart I’m in a bad way I know that brothers and sisters.

if it comes from the bible I’ll listen to it but from what I’ve gathered I have went against the lord okay?
I maybe shouldn’t have gotten married but it was a mistake I’m going to be honest it was just s*x until we started hating each other. And even though deep down I want to be a calling to his will. If it’s not for his glory then he wouldn’t do it. Please help this is as much as I can type just now keeping it honest and to the point. Is that god finished with me family wise just so I know and can focus more on him. Or is this the enemy attacking at a low point.
Please pray for me while I struggle through this. This has been years now I’m tired of it

amen brothers and sisters and god bless

Faith in Christ

Alex

You need to put your guilt behind you and keep moving forward brother. This sin is behind you all you need to do now is repent and keep on serving Him because it has been forgiven. Don’t forget that. God has forgiven far worse sins than your’s so by all means go out and find the right person and this time take your time and do it His way. God doesn’t want you to be miserable the rest of your life He is kind, patient, and loving. Remember that Peter openly denied Christ not just once but three times. Jesus told him he would do it and He loved Peter before, during, and afterwards because He knew that Peter would come to His senses and repent. Your 26 years old, your still at a very young age. I can relate to your pain because I didn’t get married and have a family until I was 43 years old. So just hang in there brother and take it one day at a time and trust that God has a plan for you. He will not forsake you. I know it’s hard to be patient but remember He knows what’s best for us so trust in Him. He will not put you thru more than you can handle. Have you been going out and having fellowship with other Christians on a regular basis? If not then I highly suggest you start doing it because it does help. Get connected with some fellowship and Bible study groups maybe offer to do some volunteer work at your church. These will put you in a great place to make some truly loving friends and who knows you might just meet that right girl in the process. Stay away from night clubs and bars because those will only lead to another disaster. It sounds like your a devoted man of God so you probably already knew that. Just focus your attention on God and know in your heart that this time of pain is only temporary and it is all part of His plan to bless you with something truly wonderful. These hard times only make the good times feel so much sweeter and appreciated. Don’t worry and don’t doubt just trust brother and I guarantee you will be blessed with more than can imagine. I was in a lot of pain when I was still waiting but I look back on those days now and I realize how much of a blessing I have. Oh I should probably mention that I didn’t come to Christ until I was 38 years old. So it took 5 years of waiting not 43 years brother. Just wanted to let you know so you weren’t discouraged into thinking that you might have to wait for decades. That wasn’t the case in my situation. Prayers & blessings to you brother and God bless.

Upvote 0

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
As Jesus said in Matthew 7:12, "In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets." I think getting a divorce was the right choice. Imagine if you did have kids together, how the toxic relationship would have affected them. Kids can develop all sorts of issues in such circumstances.

Thank you for the reply and thanks for sharing a message with me

Amen to that I do in all honesty thank the lord for that. We were trying too (wasn’t my choice but I really tried my best to make it work)

since then she has had a good life it seems praise the lord I hold nothing against her she’s got two girls now, twins. Runs in her family but again she’s separated from the father so that’s a shame. But for me I have to admit I’ve been really hit hard. Lost most of my friends was embarrassed to death by her on Facebook had to help my mum through cancer treatment but in it all I praise God. Knowing the day he says here son this is what I’ve had for you all along and it finally comes together I’ll have an amazing testimony and I’d go to the ends of the earth for him if he needed me to share anything with anyone.

but by what I’ve felt and been reading. I’m to be alone and I’m maybe having trouble “accepting” that. But I’d that’s what he wants and I can accept it I’ll still serve him. I just feel in another sense if I had a family I’d have more strength. Not in a material way but days I was down or moment’s of doubt I could see what was honestly impossible and say amen lord

sorry for no grammar I can’t do it being honest

Upvote 0

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
You need to put your guilt behind you and keep moving forward brother. This sin is behind you all you need to do now is repent and keep on serving Him because it has been forgiven. Don’t forget that. God has forgiven far worse sins than your’s so by all means go out and find the right person and this time take your time and do it His way. God doesn’t want you to be miserable the rest of your life He is kind, patient, and loving. Remember that Peter openly denied Christ not just once but three times. Jesus told him he would do it and He loved Peter before, during, and afterwards because He knew that Peter would come to His senses and repent. Your 26 years old, your still at a very young age. I can relate to your pain because I didn’t get married and have a family until I was 43 years old. So just hang in there brother and take it one day at a time and trust that God has a plan for you. He will not forsake you. I know it’s hard to be patient but remember He knows what’s best for us so trust in Him. He will not put you thru more than you can handle. Have you been going out and having fellowship with other Christians on a regular basis? If not then I highly suggest you start doing it because it does help. Get connected with some fellowship and Bible study groups maybe offer to do some volunteer work at your church. These will put you in a great place to make some truly loving friends and who knows you might just meet that right girl in the process. Stay away from night clubs and bars because those will only lead to another disaster. It sounds like your a devoted man of God so you probably already knew that. Just focus your attention on God and know in your heart that this time of pain is only temporary and it is all part of His plan to bless you with something truly wonderful. These hard times only make the good times feel so much sweeter and appreciated. Don’t worry and don’t doubt just trust brother and I guarantee you will be blessed with more than can imagine. I was in a lot of pain when I was still waiting but I look back on those days now and I realize how much of a blessing I have. Oh I should probably mention that I didn’t come to Christ until I was 38 years old. So it took 5 years of waiting not 43 years brother. Just wanted to let you know so you weren’t discouraged into thinking that you might have to wait for decades. That wasn’t the case in my situation. Prayers & blessings to you brother and God bless.
Keep me in prayer my brother, hallelujah you have received such a gift too, that encourages me. I have been going again lately I’ve re devoted myself to the lord and invited him back in to my life as I was I won’t deny, I was backslidden. I kept the belief but I poisoned it in my own head by not having fellowship and that and I knew that so when i finally had the strength again I went back. I was baptised at 12 but I also gave in to the world a lot also.
Amen brother I’m really appreciative of your time. I thank God for you and will pray for you also

I need all the support I can get right now for the sake of my God I will get it. And whatever the Lord chooses for me because he’s already had it before I was born and it all belongs to him I will commit to. If I’m wrong or ever even off slightly please tell me because I want to live accordingly and be held accountable

God bless brother

• Friendly
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Amen to that I do in all honesty thank the lord for that. We were trying too (wasn’t my choice but I really tried my best to make it work)

since then she has had a good life it seems praise the lord I hold nothing against her she’s got two girls now, twins. Runs in her family but again she’s separated from the father so that’s a shame. But for me I have to admit I’ve been really hit hard. Lost most of my friends was embarrassed to death by her on Facebook had to help my mum through cancer treatment but in it all I praise God. Knowing the day he says here son this is what I’ve had for you all along and it finally comes together I’ll have an amazing testimony and I’d go to the ends of the earth for him if he needed me to share anything with anyone.

but by what I’ve felt and been reading. I’m to be alone and I’m maybe having trouble “accepting” that. But I’d that’s what he wants and I can accept it I’ll still serve him. I just feel in another sense if I had a family I’d have more strength. Not in a material way but days I was down or moment’s of doubt I could see what was honestly impossible and say amen lord

Im not sure what you’ve been reading but read this brother.

““I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples. Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:1-11‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Keep me in prayer my brother, hallelujah you have received such a gift too, that encourages me. I have been going again lately I’ve re devoted myself to the lord and invited him back in to my life as I was I won’t deny, I was backslidden. I kept the belief but I poisoned it in my own head by not having fellowship and that and I knew that so when i finally had the strength again I went back. I was baptised at 12 but I also gave in to the world a lot also.
Amen brother I’m really appreciative of your time. I thank God for you and will pray for you also

I need all the support I can get right now for the sake of my God I will get it. And whatever the Lord chooses for me because he’s already had it before I was born and it all belongs to him I will commit to. If I’m wrong or ever even off slightly please tell me because I want to live accordingly and be held accountable

God bless brother

Your perseverance and acceptance to God’s will, will definitely not go unnoticed brother. I guarantee it!! When your in hard times keep this in mind. 2 Chronicles 20. The Israelites celebrated the victory before the fight as they marched into battle against overwhelming odds. They were marching into battle against 3 armies and while they were marching they were worshipping and singing praises to God. They were greatly outnumbered but they trusted in God and when they arrived at the battlefield they found that all of the armies had fought and killed each other and they went down and collected all the loot. So celebrate the victory before the battle brother and you can’t lose.

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Sorry to hear that. I think people will increasingly be alone in the future. It definitely comes with difficulties but so does dating and marriage, especially these days when disagreements and complications are so common in relationships.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Alex! Welcome to CF. :)

this forum
Is for introductions. You might try here: Requests for Christian Advice

You’ll get more feedback. :)

I’m sure you’ll have more luck there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi everyone. I got locked out of my account.

I cannot fathom coping much longer. Family take drugs and drink and I truly feel alone. I’m trying my best. It’s not enough

I need Jesus himself to hear my prayers.

I’m scared, of honestly being consumed by the loneliness and destroying what little good is left inside me.

I don’t want the physical pleasure of a wife don’t get me wrong. What I need is to be unified like the bible says to become one flesh
That way it’s by his will. If his will is for me to be alone I just want him to confirm it either way God please just let me know. I’m second guessing everything and I have no one to keep me strong. God you know I’m being truthful
I’m struggling I’m really sorry but I am struggling

the Lord must know my heart I want to serve him while being filled with love. I’ll try my best to explain right now I’m full of hate towards no one but it’s inside maybe I’m jealous I honestly can’t place my finger on it right now. But I don’t believe the lord is doing anything somehow. It’s as if he himself is enjoying the show that’s so bad to even say. It’s like I’m being made an example of and there’s nothing in the end just the pain of it all and if that’s the case I’m going to go against God in the end and before that I’d rather say my prayers and just end it.

I’m sorry for how that sounds. But if I don’t be honest Then I am to blame for not asking for prayer or help

my life is ruined it seems. I made a mistake and not being forgiven. I know it’s impossible but I feel like God hates me. At 26. Over half my life at church I know how that sounds all I’m doing is expressing how it feels. I give up. Let Gods will be done whatever that is and all of you I pray you all have an amazing life I really do.
God bless

Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Like Michie said, you may want to post on Requests for Christian Advice to get more replies. People will see it better there. Many friendly and helpful people will offer their two cents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Like Michie said, you may want to post on Requests for Christian Advice to get more replies. People will see it better there. Many friendly and helpful people will offer their two cents.
I just did. Should I ask them to come here for some extra information? I don’t have the strength today to talk about everything

I pray the Lord helps because right now I cannot help myself. I still refuse to turn to the earth for any form of “pleasures”

what I need is Jesus. Lord please help me. Help me understand what the root is. Help me be strong for my brothers and sisters. I know God if you opened the gates and let me receive something anything it will strengthen the full church. I can be an example Lord and tell my story or I can be the total opposite but either way I pray for your will in my life. Not mine. And if this is your plan for me. Let me know 100%. I’ll commit to it fully. At the end of the day I would rather be alone than just settle with a woman for my needs. You have exceeded my needs my Jesus.
Please father open me up to knowledge so that I may know what you want for me so that I can be that person.

maybe you don’t want me to minister then I won’t. Maybe you don’t think my testimony is what I think it is. I’m willing to work with you lord not for my glory for yours. Please father come unto me with grace with love and with passion. I’m scared of my flesh overtaking my soul. So please pray for me

Alex

Upvote 0

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Alex McPhee

Mar 12, 2022
Aberdeen
✟9,115.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There was someone who came in to my life I thought that was a gift from God and I treated her accordingly. I feel horrible because she was seeing a load of men (I fail at being jealous I trust too easy this time I truly believed Jesus sent her)

long story short it hurt really badly and maybe that’s why I’m like this just now I might be on to something there

Upvote 0