Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I became a born-again believer in 1988. I could write a book on all the ways God has delivered me through trials and tribulations. I can truly say in my old age that God is faithful and keeps every one of His promises. I'm here because I want to edify the Body and be edified.

Jesus truly is the Way and the Truth and the Life!

Joseph

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. This thread is the only way I can communicate so far. Any link I click on just takes me to the same opening page, including clicking on support ticket. Does it just take some time to work? I can't even search for this thread. I have to wait for an email notification to reply. Thanks

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. This thread is the only way I can communicate so far. Any link I click on just takes me to the same opening page, including clicking on support ticket. Does it just take some time to work? I can't even search for this thread. I have to wait for an email notification to reply. Thanks
I believe you have to post 5 messages or something before direct messaging works here. Welcome to the forums Mr. Joseph. By the way, your name means "God will add" in Hebrew. That means He will increase your faith. :)

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks Alex. And thanks for the encouragement. I hear what you're saying about dm's but it won't even let me view posts or click on links yet. I guess I'll keep on replying to this email till I hit 5. Patience is not one of my strengths so maybe this is the Spirit's way of stretching my faith right off the bat. Thanks!

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Alex. And thanks for the encouragement. I hear what you're saying about dm's but it won't even let me view posts or click on links yet. I guess I'll keep on replying to this email till I hit 5. Patience is not one of my strengths so maybe this is the Spirit's way of stretching my faith right off the bat. Thanks!
You are welcome brother. Maybe viewing posts takes 5 posts also. Patience is my weakness also sir. :)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I became a born-again believer in 1988. I could write a book on all the ways God has delivered me through trials and tribulations. I can truly say in my old age that God is faithful and keeps every one of His promises. I'm here because I want to edify the Body and be edified.

Jesus truly is the Way and the Truth and the Life!

Joseph
Welcome! :)

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I trust this has been resolved? I just saw one of your contributions to the Prayer Wall forum. If this is still going on I recommend starting a support ticket here: Create ticket in… and one of our technical staff will assist you. That is a good way to deal with any technical difficulties you may encounter on the forums.

As for the rest, I look forward to seeing your contributions around the forums. You are already doing well.

Proverbs 16:31 said:
A gray head is a crown of glory; It is found in the way of righteousness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums