Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all! My name is Stephany. I'm 24. I'm an Evangelical Lutheran, that grew up in a very small town and church family. I was baptized when I was 5 months old. Confirmed when I was 15. I've been involved with the church my entire life. I also volunteer at my church by leading Vacation Bible School, Youth Groups and other various events.

I started a courtship in 2019 with my now Husband, we got married this year in May. We recently moved into our own home together in the middle of August. We are super excited to finally start our life and start our family, in time!

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all! My name is Stephany. I'm 24. I'm an Evangelical Lutheran, that grew up in a very small town and church family. I was baptized when I was 5 months old. Confirmed when I was 15. I've been involved with the church my entire life. I also volunteer at my church by leading Vacation Bible School, Youth Groups and other various events.

I started a courtship in 2019 with my now Husband, we got married this year in May. We recently moved into our own home together in the middle of August. We are super excited to finally start our life and start our family, in time!

Welcome and matzel tov on your at your starting out together, my HaShem bless you both richly.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Stephany,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip.gif

05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Stephany96
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single

Really encouraged to hear your story Stephany and may God continue to bless you and your family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LearnerSK77

Oct 20, 2020
Maastricht
✟8,895.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi Stephany, welcome to this board Christian Forums. I am new here too, but I see the members are very friendly.

Congratulations and best wishes for your married life. Keep God in your marriage please and all things will work out good.

I hope you will make good friends here.

Upvote 0