✟8,351.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone!

My name is Hannah and I'm a follower of Jesus. I'm living by faith in God since a couple of years (e.g I forsook everything to follow Jesus, I work for love and I stopped working for money, trusting in God for my daily provision and I do evangelism full-time).

I join this forum because I'm excited to have fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ around the world and share knowledge, encouragement and any other thing that can help us to grow in the faith and love of Jesus Christ.
I also talk in Spanish so I'm available to interact in this language also.

I hope we can have a friendly and fruitful interaction one with each other! Blessings! =)

anewcommandment.jpg

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone!

My name is Hannah and I'm a follower of Jesus. I'm living by faith in God since a couple of years (e.g I forsook everything to follow Jesus, I work for love and I stopped working for money, trusting in God for my daily provision and I do evangelism full-time).

I join this forum because I'm excited to have fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ around the world and share knowledge, encouragement and any other thing that can help us to grow in the faith and love of Jesus Christ.

I hope we can have a friendly and fruitful interaction one with each other! Blessings! =)

View attachment 271325

Hola buenas tardes :wave:... Bienvenido a CF.. Right
:waaah:

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone!

View attachment 271325
Welcome!

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2020
Buenos Aires
✟8,351.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, great to meet you! Hope you have a great time here among fellow lovers of Jesus!

Thank you Coffee! Yeah, I hope it too! It is exciting to know more brothers and sister in Christ! Lets keep building His Kingdom here! God bless u! :wave:

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2020
Buenos Aires
✟8,351.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Hannah, welcome to the community! Nice to see some strong devotion to God.

Thank you POChrist! I hope we can encourage one to another to develop a stronger faith in Christ by following His Teachings and example... Lets keep doing everything for the glory of God! :wave:

• Friendly
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2020
Buenos Aires
✟8,351.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hola buenas tardes :wave:... Bienvenido a CF.. Right
:waaah:

Gracias At your Footstool! Espero que podamos ser de bendicion el uno al otro y alentarnos a seguir a Cristo cueste lo que cueste! :angel: De donde eres?

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2020
Buenos Aires
✟8,351.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Maria! Thank you! I'm glad to be here and start to know more brothers and sisters in Christ! I hope we can develop a good Christian friendship and help us one to each other as much as we can! God bless u! :wave:

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2020
Buenos Aires
✟8,351.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Hannah,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 271332

fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif

Thank you Deade! I'm happy to have found this site and eager to know more brothers in sisters in Christ! I hope we can help us one to each other to grow in the faith and love of Jesus and keep building His Kingdom here too! May God bless you! :wave:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Deade! I'm happy to have found this site and eager to know more brothers in sisters in Christ! I hope we can help us one to each other to grow in the faith and love of Jesus and keep building His Kingdom here too! May God bless you! :wave:

You are welcome. Feel free to look at the personal info in my profile and get my home-page address. You can pick up a free copy of my first published book. My second published book will be there free also when the contract runs out in March. There are study aids and articles there also. Let's all learn together.
3spin-grin.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Gracias At your Footstool! Espero que podamos ser de bendicion el uno al otro y alentarnos a seguir a Cristo cueste lo que cueste! :angel: De donde eres?

Hey there Hannah, I can't speak Spanish sorry :doh:.I used google to look up those words. I pray though you'll have a blessed stay on here and I'm glad to meet you.

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hey there Hannah, I can't speak Spanish sorry :doh:.I used google to look up those words. I pray though you'll have a blessed stay on here and I'm glad to meet you.
It’s similar to what she wrote me but in Spanish

Upvote 0