• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Autumn22, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Autumn22

Autumn22 New Member

+2
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Hi, I am new here. I recently joined because I am struggling with some family problems and would really love to talk to other people about it and hear what they have to say.

I also have a question. How do I post things? I've tried looking up how to do it and can't find instructions on here. I'm a little confused on how to navigate this website.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mel333

Mel333 Member

+153
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome!

Christian Advice

Click the red 'Post New Thread' :)

3. FaithLife1

FaithLife1 Member

+54
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Welcome to CF!

4. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Mark Supporter

+6,985
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Glad you decided to join us!

5. Autumn22

Autumn22 New Member

+2
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Where is that? The red "post new thread" isn't showing up on any page or forum.

6. Mel333

Mel333 Member

+153
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Oh okay. Then scroll up to the top of page, you will see the word 'Forums' in the menu. Click on it

Have a look around on that page and if you want Christian advice, find the relevant section of your issue to post it.

There should be a 'post new thread' button to your right. It's midway down the page

7. Autumn22

Autumn22 New Member

+2
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Ok. Thank you. The initial section I wanted to post to wouldn't let me, but I found another section and was able to post to it.