Euless
✟7,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello I am new to this forum. I am a Christian, been for 20 odd years of my life. I have my struggles like every Christian out there. I am grateful and thankful to God for His everlasting love that has provided and supported me all these years. I am learning new things everyday just by reading and studying His Word. It's inspiring and life breathing into me, mentally, physically, and spiritually. One of my favorites is Proverbs 3:5 which says to trust in the Lord with all my heart. That's what I still do, even when I think what I thought is best for me. But still thank Him for everyday of my life. I won't be able and willing to do what I can do if it wasn't for Him, guiding and showing me right from wrong, sometimes both ways at the same time. It's frustrating, but I am reminded by His Spirit, to trust Him more because He knows better than I do. Thank you Jesus because there are others like me. Thank God that we can lean on Him for better wisdom, knowledge and understanding because we won't be able to survive in this world without Him. We are meant to thrive and be the light of this world because that's what we're meant to do. God bless and love you all.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Samiam676, WELCOME TO CF sister :wave:

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26; Romans 8:28)

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello I am new to this forum. I am a Christian, been for 20 odd years of my life. I have my struggles like every Christian out there. I am grateful and thankful to God for His everlasting love that has provided and supported me all these years. I am learning new things everyday just by reading and studying His Word. It's inspiring and life breathing into me, mentally, physically, and spiritually. One of my favorites is Proverbs 3:5 which says to trust in the Lord with all my heart. That's what I still do, even when I think what I thought is best for me. But still thank Him for everyday of my life. I won't be able and willing to do what I can do if it wasn't for Him, guiding and showing me right from wrong, sometimes both ways at the same time. It's frustrating, but I am reminded by His Spirit, to trust Him more because He knows better than I do. Thank you Jesus because there are others like me. Thank God that we can lean on Him for better wisdom, knowledge and understanding because we won't be able to survive in this world without Him. We are meant to thrive and be the light of this world because that's what we're meant to do. God bless and love you all.
Welcome to the forums, they are going to love you here. That's one of those rare posts I've seen in the introductions that comes with a prayer, amen dear sister. May God bless you and I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums