U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi... Welcome to CF! I’m only another member, and in no way a part of the administration of this site, and as such just passing on some info for you. The pop-up ads are very aggravating, but are one way of supporting the forum I suppose. Many of us, who really enjoy the site, joined for the reasonably priced memberships offered, which eliminate the ads altogether (much more pleasurable experience for me). Members get the pretty little green supporter banner as well (or my annual membership did anyway). I just thought you might like to know that and if you’re interested I’m sure one of the staff members will answer any questions you have and help you with the details.

Reactions: holycajun
Upvote 0

holycajun

Mar 26, 2017
Texas
✟30,377.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I can't afford even the most reasonable fee. However, if I get to a larger screen they might present less of an obstacle. It doesn't happen all the time. It might relate to which browser I'm using on my phone. Sometimes they are over the typing field so that I can't go back to correct my typos. But right now they are behaving themselves.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saw this forum come up in a search on another forum's topic, so I decided to drop in. I think I might have been here before.
Welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saw this forum come up in a search on another forum's topic, so I decided to drop in. I think I might have been here before.

Welcome. I'm new too. God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums