New York
✟15,215.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Laccier - welcome to the site. I can't offer guidance on how to best deal with your struggles as I am a relatively new Christian coming from a mostly agnostic background. But now that I've found the Lord I realize there is so much to live for and I understand the joy in which my Christian friends all lived prior to me becoming a Christian.

I've learned very quickly to turn the other cheek and not judge people by who they are, what they believe and what they might do. It's amazing how much better I feel about myself knowing that "things" don't really bother me anymore.

I hope you'll find the same inner peace that I have. I'm sure there are many people on this site better qualified than me to give advice - but I wish you the absolute best.

Blessings,
Bill

Upvote 0

Amber Bird

We have enough gun control.We need idiot control!
Jul 8, 2012
✟1,243.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello Lacceir and welcome.
3.gif

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hi, welcome to CF, I am sure you will have a great time here, there are many opportunities for chat and questions answered on all sorts of topics, for making new friends and having support.

Here are some links that I hope you will find helpful,

Here is our welcome center

Here are some basic How To's of using the site "technically"

Here's a quick link to the basic site-wide rules

This is a quick link to some FAQs (frequently asked questions).

Here's a link to the list of our moderators and others here to help you obtain the best experience on the site.

IF you're experiencing difficulty accessing your respective forum:

Click here to post to ask for access to the "Women's Forum"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums