United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
thcid_0dcd01c821a5c9e2bee04001a8c0A.jpg

Welcome to Christian Forums. :wave: I'm so thankful you're here and I hope you enjoy your time here. :angel: There are many ways here to have fun, to fellowship, and meet other christians--and if you would like some prayers, we have a prayer :prayer: request forum as well.

I would definitely recommend these forums so that you can meet people and hopefully start forming good friendships.

Welcome Center - Christian Forums -- There's a forum for "Ask a Chaplain", "For New Christians", "New Member Introductions" and "Prayer Requests"...so I recommend starting here!
Ministry - Christian Forums -- There's an area for Life Stages, Men, Women and Teens...so there is a place for you!

To find people of like faith:
Christian Communities - Christian Forums
Faith Groups - Christian Forums

To have fun with other christians:
Blessings Exchange - Christian Forums
Friendship Court - Christian Forums

I also recommend that you check out the FAQs because there are some really helpful guidelines as to what blessings are, and what reps are, and other things that may come up. There are some helpful answers to help set up your profile page too.
Christian Forums - FAQ

Faithfully,

~FaithfulWife :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums