Mar 26, 2005
✟8,039.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is probably a dumb question, because I already know the answer..LOL...I asked this about 3 years ago...and im going to ask it again. Are women attracted to big guys? Some, most, not many?...I am a big weightlifter, and participate in strongman...Its popular now a days for the woman to like the pretty boy type...Is there any out there who like big guys?...:blush:

Attachments

• overhead ernie.jpg
    overhead ernie.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 96

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
This is probably a dumb question, because I already know the answer..LOL...I asked this about 3 years ago...and im going to ask it again. Are women attracted to big guys? Some, most, not many?...I am a big weightlifter, and participate in strongman...Its popular now a days for the woman to like the pretty boy type...Is there any out there who like big guys?...:blush:

Yes, some are.

Upvote 0

savingme09

Jan 21, 2009
✟7,782.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do! :)

Of course, it probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am somewhat of an Amazon woman myself and I feel less self-conscious with a bigger guy.

In the end, though, it is more about his personality and values. My current bf is the only person I have dated seriously who is smaller than me and I'd have to say that it wouldn't matter how tall, short, big, or small he was, I'd still love him just the same. :blush: I do, however, tease him mercilessly about putting on my 5" platform shoes when we go out. :p

Upvote 0

Redstiletto

It's just me, always has been, always will be.
Mar 31, 2005
✟68,512.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I would much rather have a man that makes me feel like he could conquer the world if need be to keep me safe, then a skinny boy who couldnt fight off my cat. :)

Although, I am not a woman who is into looks very much, as long as a man treats me right, he will win over my heart :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JennyKatz

I'm a leaf on the wind. . .watch how I soar
Nov 27, 2008
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What people find attractive is soooo subjective. I do, however, have one friend who simply won't date a guy who isn't a big, bulky bodybuilder. For every body type out there, there is somebody that will find it attractive.

Upvote 0

BoarderDave

SoCal Beachaholic
Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What people find attractive is soooo subjective. I do, however, have one friend who simply won't date a guy who isn't a big, bulky bodybuilder. For every body type out there, there is somebody that will find it attractive.
Exactly! That's what I LOVE about God's creation.. We're all different; yet we all LIKE different things. So it fits together awesomely! :ebil:

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not attracted to the really RIPPED type guys; you know, where you see all their veins and tendons and their skin looks like it might tear open...eek. Some guys have very defined, big muscles but very small or average frames; that's not very attractive to me. But I love the guys who are just plain gigantic through the chest and shoulders and neck and all; naturally large-boned, big-framed guys.

This is an example of what I don't like. Look at his lower legs. They're completely normal-sized, and almost skinny. This is a skinny guy who's beefed up his muscles.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/imageD.../BodyBuilder.JPG&b=image?query=body%20builder This is my friend, Matt :D He's a bodybuilder, but as you can see, he's not just a mass of grotesquely bulbous muscles, he's a genuinely BIG dude, built like a tank. THAT is hawt, IMO :D
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/imageD.../BodyBuilder.JPG&b=image?query=body%20builder

Upvote 0