Sep 15, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio--Go Cavs!
Visit site
✟16,409.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi! I'm Super Gnat. I followed a link from Spirited Discussions. This seems like a cool place, so maybe I'll stick around. I also post at the Straight Dope message boards and occasionally at the Pizza Parlor.

About me... well, I'm 18, an engineering student at the University of Maryland (Go Terps!!). I'm a Christian going to a nondenominational Protestant church. Guess that's all I can think of for now.

Mavrick

Sep 9, 2003
Right Here
✟382.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Super Gnat said:
Hi! I'm Super Gnat. I followed a link from Spirited Discussions. This seems like a cool place, so maybe I'll stick around. I also post at the Straight Dope message boards and occasionally at the Pizza Parlor.

About me... well, I'm 18, an engineering student at the University of Maryland (Go Terps!!). I'm a Christian going to a nondenominational Protestant church. Guess that's all I can think of for now.
Welcome Super Gnat!

I hope you will be here for a while and enjoy it here! Take your time looking around, and if you need help, just ask.

Mav

Upvote 0

Sun_flwer

Apr 1, 2003
Newfoundland
✟22,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF!
wave.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Super Gnat said:
Thanks to everyone new, and welcome to mpfinegan. Just one question: how do the blessings work? I seem to have almost twenty, but I don't have that many posts.
http://christianforums.com/t56309

"Blessings" are accumulated in at least 3 ways that I know of:
1. Posting messages in forums.
2. Receiving them from generous members. Look at the list of buttons at the bottom of a post - "Profile", "Send PM", "EMAIL", etc. The small icon of a red heart and black cross is how you can donate blessings to the person who posted the message in the thread. :)
3. Earning them by participating in *some* Recreation Room games. For example, a member is offering 50 blessings if you get the trivia question right. These are given from her own supply of blessings.

#2 is the most usual way you get large number of blessings randomly
wink.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums