Hello to my Secretary

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I'll never tell. really.

I like my Bambi Burgers medium well. :) Lots of them .....
Amen brother! Kristi has a big heart and a yard full of deer, That is hard on me because it keeps me from putting the smackdown on any of them lol. But she loves to shoot crossbows and is a great shot so I have to watch my step and catch it when she isn't home ;).

Upvote 0

Faith78

Site Supporter
Nov 7, 2018
Lead Hill
✟62,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed I am.

Tell us a bit about yourself.

(and the low-down on Scotty :) )
Well I am married and we live close to the lake. We love to go fishing for Crappie (yum yum) lol. I have known Mr. Scotty many years. I'm actually married too one of his best friends. They arw really like beothers. The low down on Scotty..hmmm let's see. Well I better not tease him too bad since he is my pastor lol. But He always says he is gonna come get my deer in my yard. I tell him, when he is pointing that cross bow at my deer, he best look up on the porch because I have a crossbow too lol! Also about me, well I love the lord and enjoy getting to be so close to nature and all the beauty. Especially this time of year. It's been a gorgeous Fall.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I am married and we live close to the lake. We love to go fishing for Crappie (yum yum) lol. I have known Mr. Scotty many years. I'm actually married too one of his best friends. They arw really like beothers. The low down on Scotty..hmmm let's see. Well I better not tease him too bad since he is my pastor lol. But He always says he is gonna come get my deer in my yard. I tell him, when he is pointing that cross bow at my deer, he best look up on the porch because I have a crossbow too lol! Also about me, well I love the lord and enjoy getting to be so close to nature and all the beauty. Especially this time of year. It's been a gorgeous Fall.
Sounds good. :)

Upvote 0

Faith78

Site Supporter
Nov 7, 2018
Lead Hill
✟62,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Kristi, where have you been? Glad you finally made it!
Took me just a little bit to get the hang of this. Thank you for the welcome and it's very nice to meet you

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Yeah I might take your name off the prayer list if you mess with me too much ;)

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah I might take your name off the prayer list if you mess with me too much ;)
Be careful there Scotty - as church secretary she knows where all the dirt is buried ....

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Be careful there Scotty - as church secretary she knows where all the dirt is buried ....
That is true, she has the scoop on things around here lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Faith78

Site Supporter
Nov 7, 2018
Lead Hill
✟62,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen brother! Kristi has a big heart and a yard full of deer, That is hard on me because it keeps me from putting the smackdown on any of them lol. But she loves to shoot crossbows and is a great shot so I have to watch my step and catch it when she isn't home ;).
I had NEVER shot a cross bow until you brought yours over for Lucas to sight in. Boy, that was fun and I was suprised I was hitting bullseyes lol. I am willing to try to take a turkey out, if I get the chance. Ofc, I'd probably end up trying to feed the turkey lol. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Kristi.
So cool to have Brother Scotty's friend and sister in Christ here in the forums.
You have a humble pastor with much love for the Lord and the lost world.
He's kinda funny to :smile:
May the Lord bless you and may you make many friends.

Peace in our Saviours name:amen:

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome Kristi.
So cool to have Brother Scotty's friend and sister in Christ here in the forums.
You have a humble pastor with much love for the Lord and the lost world.
He's kinda funny to :smile:
May the Lord bless you and may you make many friends.

Peace in our Saviours name:amen:
How sweet, Thank you kindly :]

Upvote 0